Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *takes a piggy and cuddles it* Bad night. Scary dreams. First time in a while that they've been that bad.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• *Shares cookies* They're chocolate three-choc-chip. Pass the coffee, I won't be sleeping well for a while. Miss Jazzy has the 'flu, normally I don't bother with going to the doctor for a virus (unless they have an uncontrollable fever or a fever longer than 36 hours) but my intuition was bugging me. Now waiting for Thursday and the test results, Doc was VERY happy that I'd brought her in even though she'd only been sick for just over a day. Depending on the test results, he thinks she'll probably be the 4th or 5th kid with Swine Flu that he's seen in the last couple of days. Bubbles has to go in as soon as possible if she develops a fever, since she's had bouts of bronchiolitis. Yay! I really hope it's all a waste of time, I don't want it to be something serious.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Oh my goodness Mishi...I wish your sweet little girl the best! to both of you!!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I have no safe place. I give up.
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Thankies BTDT!

*Cuddles Eisa some more* Here, eat some yummy cookies.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Eisa, honey, I'm so sorry you feel trapped and unsafe. I wish you peace.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Thankies. Oooh what kinda cookies?

I honestly wish I could just...disappear into my closet right now. And sleep there. But it's full of my aunt's shit, so that's a no-go.

I truly do not feel safe anywhere. There IS nowhere. It makes me wonder a bit why I'm even trying so frigging hard.
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *gets into fort again*

This week is going to be the week from heck!

It started yesterday (Sunday). Had to go to a doc-in-a-box and it turns out I have a UTI!

There are boxes in my living room and kitchen full of the cabinets I had ordered. However, I couldn't get the installer out to install them until August 4 & 5. So I've had boxes in my house taking up space.

Then my dishwasher died. We bought a new one. That is going to delivered on Wednesday. (I had to argue with the saleswoman at Home Depot as the installers are coming out anyway on Thursday and Friday, they can just install it when they're there - they were going to have to uninstall/install the old one anyways - she was still doubtful - so is Mr. Rum).

Aarrgghh!

The countertops won't be in until week (I hope/think). The counter people will call me back (or I'll call them).

Can I hide here for the next 3 weeks or so?

Comment

• It's music camp week, and again I'll be making costumes and props for 100+ children.

I hope I don't have any momzillas this year.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'd like to hide for the next two months, please...or at least all of August and into September a bit. It's coming up on the 7th anniversary of my infant daughter's early birth and death, not to mention all the hurricanes we had to deal with around the same time. Time and support have softened the stabbing pain, but it never completely goes away. This time of year is just hard. I miss her.

Comment

• *hugs to all*

I am hiding in here. It is statement day and I feel that time of the month coming and it feels like it is going to be loads of fun based on my mood swings.

Also can I hide in here on the 20th? I do not want to go to the hubby's family gathering? He doesn't either. We are the weird ones of the family and no one understands us.

and I believe karma is going to kick me today since I don't feel sorry for my sick coworker.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I have a gigantic blood blister on my upper thigh and it huuuuuurrrrts. It's gonna take days to heal and will leave a mark. >_<
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Ouchy. That sucks.

I just looked down and saw a bruise on my leg...where the fuck did that come from? O_o
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• so annoyed at the in laws. Hubby went over to visit tonight. It is now after 10pm and he still isn't home. And we have to get up at 6:30am for work. These people do this every time he goes over there. I know they are retired but not everyone is. gggrrrrrrrr

good thing i have old Top Gear episodes to watch and Jim Butcher to read. And a lot of swearing at my in laws.

ETA: yay he is home
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs to all*

Been feeling so....meh lately. Really not liking my job, mainly due to the commute. Have no energy or desire to clean the pigsty I live in. Nor have I wanted to hike ( though the heat is causing that) or play WoW...I just veg after work.

Lately I have really wanted to move outta state...I may start looking at Mass (closer to the thing I like doing, and would try to find somewhere that has good public trans)

One good thing...I finally started watching Doctor Who! (been avoid the threads to not see spoliers, ha!)

*snuggles with her plumpee cat plushies*
                                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X