This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUZZY! *snuggles fuzzy puppy*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
      Why.

Why am I suicidal?!

Someone hug me.

Please stay with us. We would miss you.

Comment

• I just argh

My kids are trashing the house, screaming at me and not listening. I can't get anything done, much less keep up with thier messes. Do I get any help? No.

So I'm just going to sit and cry for a bit. It's bad enough that I had a shit-tacular childhood, is it asking to much to have a semi-normal adulthood?
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post

Please stay with us. We would miss you.

Yes, we would.

-hands over fluffy babydoll sheep to cuddle-

Not a good night at all. Dunno what to do about it, though. -sighs-
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hands out chocolate and cookies*

*hugs all the humans, then cuddles with fuzzies some more*
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----

Comment

• *brings in a giant moose and world's fastest sloth (the hubby is insane)*

I bring stuffies, yummy treats and drinks of choice. Hugs to one and all.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix
                *hands out chocolate and cookies*

*hugs all the humans, then cuddles with fuzzies some more*
                Bunneh offers many cuddles. She's a good cuddler. She's all that keeps me sane some nights. Cause the nights seem to be the worst.
                Attached Files
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• RootedPhoenix, please stay with us and enjoy the madness that is CS Fuzzies are awesome! I think I'll hug my Domo...he keeps falling halfway behind the couch.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                    *brings in a giant moose and world's fastest sloth (the hubby is insane)*

I bring stuffies, yummy treats and drinks of choice. Hugs to one and all.
                    MOOSE! *hangs out with giant moose*

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                    So I'm just going to sit and cry for a bit. It's bad enough that I had a shit-tacular childhood, is it asking to much to have a semi-normal adulthood?
                    *hugs the heck out of you* *gives you a teddy bear and some ice cream*
                    -----

Comment

• *Joins in the cuddlepile* So tired and sore, stuffed up my ankles yesterday chasing Danny around the backyard because he had taken off with a plushie. He thought he could outrun and out-think me *smirks* He can't, but the running, dodging and faking certainly smacks me down an hour or so later.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• -flops into cuddle pie-

No matter how much I try to outrun them, the stupid memories and bad thoughts overtake me again. I don't want to think about those things anymore. They happened years and years ago. Why won't they ever leave my head?

Edit: and this song is tearful in a good way: "Feathery Wings"
                        Last edited by Eisa; 08-18-2011, 09:36 AM.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Trauma will stay with us a long long time. It's easier when the burden is shared. Life can get dark, it can seem like there is no light anywhere to be seen. Remember there are people on this board that will be that light, we may not be able to help financially..we may not be able to offer actual hugs, or a literal shoulder to cry on. We do care though, and some of us make good venting targets. Some of us have very wide shoulders . Yes, I am flaky, but I will say again, if ANYBODY needs somebody to talk to..I am just a PM away.

I have issues, everybody does, but a burden shared is a burden lessened. Don't expect the wisdom of Solomon.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." - Henri Nouwen
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I am really just about at my wit's end with the children. I really just want to pack my stuff and leave.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sudden downward mood swing...I hate these. I was doing OK earlier in the day, now I feel like crap. I hope it goes away soon.
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X