Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, food has not been good all day today. I was up for 18 hours yesterday instead of my normal 14, and tomorrow there's so much to do.
    Hubby had a MAJOR panic attack yesterday because he realized his parents kind of abandoned him once he and I moved out of their house, and then at work today he broke down again, luckily his machine was in a corner away from the others so nobody saw him. Poor guy, his biological father is busy with his own family, his adoptive father never bothered to bond with him, and his mum is so busy with all his younger siblings to care right now. My parents call all the time and we visit them every other week or so, but his parents haven't bothered to contact him
    "just because" since we moved out a year and a half ago. I know he and his mum need to talk, but every time I call her to ask if she wants to hang out with him, she's like "Well, I have the other kids and a life, you know? I can't." If we go over there, his "dad" and "brother" ("dad's" kid who is technically hubby's second cousin) just make fun of him and act nasty the whole time. No wonder he's so screwed up in the head. Ugh, I can't deal with this.
    The medicine isn't working, I need some real painkillers. I'll be hiding under a pile of heating pads.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Moving day.

Ack. Hug me, somebody. *anxiety-filled* And lacking sleep. Argh.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *many hugs to RP*
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Nurian View Post
          I just lost my job. With it, I lost my counseling sessions and I don't have any insurance. My landlord hit me with a summons. I only hope I can talk them down on Monday.
          Are there any free counselling? Damn, everything have to happen at once .

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            I just argh

My kids are trashing the house, screaming at me and not listening. I can't get anything done, much less keep up with thier messes. Do I get any help? No.

So I'm just going to sit and cry for a bit. It's bad enough that I had a shit-tacular childhood, is it asking to much to have a semi-normal adulthood?
            My word, you have the same life I do. I'm sorry.

Comment

• So I realized part of why I've been so... out of sorts the last 3 days. Yeah, I've been enduring a shitstorm of bad news.... but...

A little bit ago I felt nauseous. I've been doing this the last few days and I keep thinking I'm getting sick but I don't actually vomit and it passes. Then it dawned on me. I put it all together.

I've been cranky, weepy, nauseous, bloaty, crampy, achy, fatigued, not sleeping well, and having mood swings, literally going from 0 to Bitch in 1.2 seconds.

My hormones are causing a new change in my body... I'm having my first bout of PMS. It IS a good thing, I'd take everything that goes along with being female if I could.... but son of a bitch it's unpleasant. And was totally unexpected.

Someone hand me some chocolate and a box of tissue.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• *hands kara a can of hershey kisses and a box of tissues
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *hands you all my chocolate*

I have nifty orangey chocolate. *hugs* PMS is awful stuff. You get used to it. (It's still very unfun.)
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----

Comment

• Tell me I'm not going to be homeless or living with my parents come December...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I'd love to tell you that.

I have the same wish for January. I'm really hoping neither one of us has that happen to us. Independence is too cool.
                      -----

Comment

• Why is it odd to answer the door with a hammer behind your back?

Really scared today and don't even know why. Eeep.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• BE, darlin' BREATHE. It'll be okay. You'll find something. You've shown me a handful of places you're looking at, so there are options and there is time. Relax.

And no, I don't see anything wrong with that, Eisa. I have answered the door with one of my throwing knives behind my back, when someone came ringing my doorbell at 1 in the morning. They lost their dog, which was sad, but damn. You never know what might be on the other side of that door and there's no such thing as being too careful.

Comment

• I've successfully managed to live on my own and support myself (with a tad of help here and there but almost completely on my own) since I was 19.

Unless I find someone to room with, this coming May, I will have to move back in to my parents' place

Back to a curfew. Back to rules. Back to sharing a bathroom.

Lord. Help Me.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Erk. I hope that doesn't happen, Blas.

*hugs Eisa*
                              Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 08-29-2011, 08:13 AM. Reason: double-post prevention
                              -----

Comment

• Well....

I have been accused of being the other woman. A coworker of mine likes to cook. He cooks a bunch of stuff 1 day a week and shares the food with a few of us at work. We have 1 day off together, so I've started going over there to help him cook and he's also got me working on a business plan with him for a security company he's trying to get started. We're meeting with the investor with our business plan next week. I have been over to his house all prettied up a couple of times, because those were times after I saw my counselor earlier in the day and I always go to her office all pretty. But I've been over plenty of times in my day-to-day look, which is still very very feminine.

And now his wife of 26 years thinks he's having an affair with me.

I mean, SERIOUSLY? I was stunned when he told me this, and it still hurts my brain to try to think about it, but she really accused him of this last night. I've been kissed one time in the last 9 months, and it wasn't by him. And I've only ever slept with one person in my entire life.

She spends every waking moment glued to her laptop. I give him an excuse to do the things he likes to do, that she doesn't want to do, like cooking or canning things, or whatever. And now suddenly she's upset that he doesn't spend time with her.

There are other things going on, they've been fighting lately. But now I'm part of it somehow and I worry about breaking up his marriage and I didn't even do anything.

And on some level, part of me is somewhat giddy over the fact that she thinks I'm pretty enough to be a threat. Which also makes me feel bad for feeling that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X