This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worrying

I have a friend who went into liver failure earlier this year. He had a transplant a month or so ago, and seemed to be doing fine.

But I got a text this morning that he's back in the hospital due to infection. I'm so worried that his body is rejecting the liver... and he hasn't replied to any of my texts in the past hour & a half... I hope he's sleeping. I hope he's ok. But until I hear back I'm just going to sit and wait and worry.

If he's dying, I'm going to drive to Missouri to kick his ass.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

I'll keep my fingers crossed for him
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Im sorry, BW.

Good energies your way and his.

Comment

*hugs and noms* I hope everything turns out ok hun.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ok, update. Lee went home yesterday, in time to see his god daughter on her birthday. The infection wasn't caused by his liver, and didn't affect the liver either. So all's good for now. Because of the recent transplant and fear of rejection, they kept him overnight in the hospital to observe him and make sure the antibiotics were working.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
          X