Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remembering to clear brower history & passwords...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering to clear brower history & passwords...

So... what happens when Mytical loans Wenchie a laptop because her's experienced major hardware failure (won't boot... won't even POST) and she needs a laptop for work asap?

And what happens when Wenchie pulls up Customers Suck and finds that Mytical is still logged in on this computer?

Wenchie could have fun with this, but it instead only posting this one message under Off Topic before logging out and clearing the browsing history... 'cause Wenchie isn't COMPLETELY evil.

Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Aw, this could be so much fun!!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh yeah.... and someone forgot to delete the bookmark for some sort of Hentai website. ^_^
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

aw shit Go to first new post Remembering to clear brower history & passwords...

edit: ^ what the hell is that "go to.. etc" shit doing in my post?
        Last edited by Whiskey; 10-02-2010, 05:30 AM.
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Laptop is also killing me... anyone have good hints on getting rid of the smell of cigarette smoke from laptops? I'm thinking compressed air & antibacterial wipes.

I finally get better, and then Mytical tries to kill me via laptop! Stupid allergies.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Hehe, nothing on there I am embarrassed about . Wenchie needed help, only thought was 'help Wenchie'.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

D'awwwww.

Seriously, though. Oh, what possibilities lay within your grasp...
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I think people don't believe me when I say I am a very nice guy. A little clueless sometimes, a little dense sometimes, and a lot of self esteem problems..but..

I have a different mentality then 99% of the human population. Sad for them, but a good thing for me. You help people who need help.

Comment

I meant the first sentence to Mytical and the second sentence to Wenchie. That makes more sense, I think.

But of course Mytical is a nice guy!
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                    Oh yeah.... and someone forgot to delete the bookmark for some sort of Hentai website. ^_^
                    *snicker* That makes me want to know which one...

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    I think people don't believe me when I say I am a very nice guy.
                    Eh, I haven't been back from hiatus for that long, but from what I've seen of your posts, you seem pretty nice. Fun, too.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Hehe, but I am evil too, just ask Wenchie. Thanks though . Bleh 2 hrs 15 minutes left of work, and it is SOOOO quiet here. Need entertainment so I don't go to sleep.

Comment

C cleaner is your friend ladies and gents - takes out all your browsing history, form data, passwords etc etc etc.

Particularly good if you use a laptop for online banking and other high risk activities.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X