This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh WoW!!!!

So i have my high school reunion this weekend....10 years....wow...

So I went to a football game last night and before hand there was a BBQ dinner, and the GSIA (PTA persay) was holding a raffle for a 50" plasma TV, and an 8 gig Ipod.

during the halftime, they annouced the winners.....and I won the 8 gig Ipod!!!! Really wanted the 50" TV since it would of looked SWEET in my living room....but beggers can't be choosers.

Then that evening I get home and check my email....and find out I got into the World of WarCraft: cataclysm Beta test!!!!!

Wow I'm VERY happy!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

nice to have a run of good luck.Hope it continues for you.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Congrats on the Beta (and the Ipod)!

I thought they did Beta a while back..could be wrong, though. Fiance's brother got into the Beta and he loves it. Can't wait to level a goblin!
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Gratz on getting in!

My friend is in beta...it's an ongoing thing. I was greatly amused to find out I got to hear "The Shattering" before she has...she's in denial it's even real. I'll get to needle her for a very long time about it once Cata proves me right :-)
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

YAYYY!

Gratz on the Beta and the Ipod. Ipod lasts longer...

Comment

Congrats on the ipod and the beta. I just poked around beta a little, mostly I want to be surprised on the changes. What I have seen looks amazing.

I am just glad they announced the release date. (December 7th)
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
              (December 7th)
              WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/threadjack

Comment

Working...
              X