This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing which irritated me

Last week boyfriend asked me if I had seen a movie called "Hot Fuzz" a comedy about a policeman.I hadn't so he bought a copy for a few pounds and we are going to watch it the first time he is not working nights.

Gues what is on tv this week so we could haVe saved a few pounds and just recorded it!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Did you open it? Can you take it back?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Well, it's such a great movie, you can watch it whenever now! (And wherever)
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

That's one of those movies I wouldn't be all that upset about owning, really.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Don't they edit for TV? This way you'll see the whole thing.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Did you open it? Can you take it back?

I don't have a receipt and can't remember of all the stores we vistied that day where we bought it.

Irritating thing this morning - dropped contact lens down sink plughole.Lucky I had another one.
            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much. Wright/Pegg tend to operate on the principle of if there's spare space on the disc fill it with another extra.
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                Don't they edit for TV? This way you'll see the whole thing.
                This. Plus that movie is amazing and silly, so it's a good investment.

Comment

Working...
                X