X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lordlundar View Post
    Goddamn it! You beat me to it.
    I was due to beat someone at saying something!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had a wicked case of food poisoning (although I call it attempted murder of a vampire) when I unknowingly ate pizza with just a hint of garlic in it, the spring before last.

I had a brief stint of the shits, but it was mostly the pukes. It lasted two days, then I was blocked up for two days after that. I had stomach cramps beyond pain of menstrual cramps or Charlie Horses or burned out muscles.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Welcome to the fun of IBS!

Especially when one has the kind of stress I've had the last few weeks, plus a diet adjustment to try and fix some OTHER problems I've been having!

*grumbles*

Honey. Best remedy for dehydration.

Comment

I had something like that 5 years ago, except I had BAD cramps, and blood, and I slept on the toilet. I lost 20 pounds.

Drink LOTS of water. Eat bananas, applesauce and yogurt. These things can be easily digested, and the yogurt can help restore the natural bacteria in your intestines.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

And now today I'm all backed up. Thanks, blas, for jinxing me.

Oh well, it's an improvement.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
              Dysentery? All you need is cholera, a snake bite, drowning and dying of a broken arm and you can be a one man Oregon Trail death machine.
              I have a t-shirt with a bright green, badly-pixellated picture of an ox-drawn wagon that says underneath in equally badly-pixellated letters: YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY.

This is the shirt that I customarily wear to visit my parents in the hospital. The current tally is that the staff at two area hospitals think it's hilarious and the staff at one hospital greets it with a disapproving frown.
              Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 10-05-2010, 10:05 PM.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I have to get one of those shirts sometime, just because I'm such a dork for funny t-shirts.

Now to find one....*off to palmercash.com
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I have to get one of those shirts sometime, just because I'm such a dork for funny t-shirts.

Now to find one....*off to palmercash.com
                  Boo-yuh. My curiosity benefits all!
                  My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

This sounds so bassackwards, but I'm pretty sure it's normal to be a little backed up after a bount of the shits or the pukes.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
                      I have a t-shirt with a bright green, badly-pixellated picture of an ox-drawn wagon that says underneath in equally badly-pixellated letters: YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY.
                      That would be this one.

This is the shirt that I customarily wear to visit my parents in the hospital. The current tally is that the staff at two area hospitals think it's hilarious and the staff at one hospital greets it with a disapproving frown.
                      the ones that frown clearly don't get the joke and take it way too personally.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
                        Oh, my damn, I might have to buy that!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Now, when you have dysentary AND are blocked up at the same time...THAT'S the time to worry.

Quoth Becks View Post
                          Dysentery? All you need is cholera, a snake bite, drowning and dying of a broken arm and you can be a one man Oregon Trail death machine.

Becks, I laughed til I cried.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                          X