This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Job

This morning I turned on the news to see what was up with the Chilean miners. They were showing footage of some of them coming up from the shaft. I pointed and said, "See those guys? They did a really good job." (Khan understands 'good job').

Khan began to clap.

It seemed like a good idea, so we stood in the living room for several minutes, applauding the miners and the rescuers. (there's no clapping smiley!)
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

According to the latest news, they've gotten 26 of the 33 guys trapped down there out. Good job indeed.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I got to witness the 18th person get out while i was at the car dealership today. (it was on the tv :P) I was very happy. Decided that perhaps God hasn't given us a bad time yet
      I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

I watched as they pulled out the rescue worker who went down in the mine to facilitate the rescue. He was of course the last one up.

Kind of makes me sad, though. That this and the BP Oil Crisis will be what people remember from this year.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
        X