This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying hard not to get my hopes up...

i maaaay have another job! there's a coffee shop in town and they're going to be turning into a wine/coffee bar. and they need someone to manage it. andd...eee!!
    to be honest, this is pretty much my dream job. when i was going to school, it was to learn how to open something just like this. i've always wanted to run a coffee shop and stuff. but it might not start til december, so i'm stuck in my crappy job until then.

buuut...

if i get this job, it's not something that i can work for 6 months and then leave. i'd have to stick around for a while. which i'd have no issue with if i was planning on sticking around. The Boy gets out of the navy in september of next year. then he wants to go to school in northern idaho.
    which is decidedly not here.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

i know the feeling! My Husband gets out of the navy in June next year. I have my bach in accounting, but haven't really found a job yet. I just moved here in July of this year. I have been jobless since then, and with some current situations (he got restriction, bust down in rank and may be kicked for High tenor) we may be leaving the DC area sooner rather than June of next year.

So i'm at a total delima...what do i do? Get a job or wait and see what is going to happen with my husband? We already know where we're going once he DOES get out, regardless of when. And it's NOT staying here.
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Working...
    X