This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year...

I know Halloween hasn't even come yet, but I'm looking at Christmas. More specifically, my resolution for gifts:

This year, my nephews will get more than 5 dollar gifts. Nor will they have to share.

This year, my nieces will have something that hopefully take their minds off the fact that Daddy isn't there (he's in Iraq).

This year, my wife will get what she WANTS, not what she has to settle for.

This year, my parents will get something, damnit.

This year, if I get any video games, it will be because someone gave them to me, not me buying them.

This year, I have a job so I should be able to do all of these.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Those are nice resolutions, Nurian!! I love doing the shopping for my niece and nephew and watching them open it and declare that I'm the BEST AUNT EVAR!!!! Okay, maybe not the last part, but y'knowww....

Fiance and I probably won't do much for each other...what with all the moving costs and all. We might just buy each other Cataclysm and call it good.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I am either making the gifts I am giving this year or bartering for them.
      For example, I'm sending a couple of handmade Christmas ornaments to someone on LiveJournal/Etsy in exchange for some very beautiful jewelery inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender to give to my cousin and old roommate.

Comment

Working...
      X