Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley was cuddling before, and getting grumpy if I moved. Hoping the hermit crabs are okay.....they did survive last winter.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

We have to stop posting about snow where blas can see it.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Frost on the grass this morning, but high in the 50's this afternoon. Supposed to be in the low 60's for the weekend.

I'm torn between not wanting snow because I hate to deal with it and actually wanting it because then I won't have to mow the lawn until spring!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
          That's pretty crazy.
          Nah, Indian summers are pretty common around here.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            We have to stop posting about snow where blas can see it.
            No! No I say! I wanna see what torture she has planned for Frosty this year!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Meh.
              Here it'll probably snow around mid-January on occasions. We're lucky if we get a foot total over the winter. Instead, the air just freezes so hard your face gets flash frozen when you leave your house.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Our heat wave has morphed into an Indian summer here. It's supposed to be in the mid-70's up to the end of the week.

If anything, it will really help me keep my heating bills way low.

Comment

We had rain on and off all day and it's currently 43 degrees (F)..
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's sunny and gorgeous out today. I am so glad the snow is gone.

There's a lot of us here from CT, isn't there? I'm in the Hartford area, myself.
                    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
                    ~-~
                    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

It's pretty and not snowing here today. Lizard is looking out the window, but is still not getting up. That's a sign that there's more snow coming though.
                      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I don't know about other parts of Wi, we've had some close calls and days on the forecast where snow has been predicted about three or four times already in the past few weeks, but nothing has happened yet.

Now, yesterday and today highs in the 60s. This is the sign that snow is coming, in fact, it's forecasted rain/snow mix Friday and Saturday, wow, the only two days I have off, what coincidence....oh yay.

Anyway, I'm just waiting as the days go by to see just when they will start making predictions as to an official inch amount.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                        X