Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry. Still, he had a good life the last 10 years, with good friends, both cat and human.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, it's always hard to lose someone important in our lives. He didn't appear to be in pain, he knew he was loved and he passed away at home

My thoughts are with you

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a much loved a member of the family

Comment

Oh, Mike...I'm so sorry.

I lost my lifeline cat about 3 years ago. I really needed her to keep me sane, and she had kidney failure and died. I hated that, because she was always there for me when I needed her.

I bet Orange Bastard was there when you had a cold or felt like shit after work. Those cats are our guardians.

I'm sorry. It hurts like a mofo.
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous cat and I'm glad that you were able to bring so much joy into his life and him into yours.
            "The pepper spray was cruel but to hit them with Barry Manilow was just plain vicious,"

Comment

What struck me was, he went before you could take him to the vet. I don't know if that means much to you, but you might find it comforting later. He was at home, surrounded by his loved ones, rather than in the sterile environment of the vet's office.

And you didn't have to take him home later. He was already there.

I've heard that when we depart this earth, and reunite with our loved ones, they have a hard time reaching us at first, because we're surrounded by our joyful pets. I prefer to believe this.

Comment

*snugs hard and nods at pic* Pretty boy.

Comment

I weep with you, Mike. Amazing how big a hole they leave in your heart, isn't it?

Comment

I'm so sorry Mike. Having just lost our 14 year old tabby two days ago, I know how hard it is to lose a furry member of the family. He's probably playing with our Smudge now.
                    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that. I lost my Murray two and a half years ago, I know it hurts like nothing else.
                      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Such a pretty cat...he's healthy now though, no more suffering.
                        When I lost Spigget earlier this year, I cried for almost a whole week. But, I know he's healthy now, and he won't be kicked or hurt anymore.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I'm so sorry, Mike.

I think Pet Heaven is getting fuller and fuller
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*HUGS* I am so sorry
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

My dear, you just cry until you're done crying. I'm so sorry. He was a handsome guy! Now his soul is free and at peace. May you meet him again someday, on that distant shore.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Aw, Mike. He was such a handsome cat. If he's anything like all the other red tabbies I've met (and the one I used to have), he must've been a very friendly and outgoing fellow.

Losing a furry friend is so difficult. They give unconditional love, asking for nothing but room and food and love right back. They're by our sides when we're sick or unhappy, they share our joy when we're happy and do silly things to make us laugh. Their sole fault is that they don't live long enough.

RIP, OB. You were a well-loved cat and you will be missed.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X