This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    It should be pointed out that your cousin was making a choice to hang out with this jackass. So the fault does not merely lie with the jackass. Just saying.
    Well, prob is my cousin was only 8 or 9 at the time if I recall, and had a 6 old brother. This was the older "cool" kid in the neighbourhood he hung out with and thus emulating. The younger would emulate the older. My aunt, a die hard Roman Catholic, was likely on the verge of a stroke.

9 year olds aren't great at judgement calls.

Quoth Jester
    Getting sucker punched SUCKS.
    Yes, yes it does. I am most fortunate that 15 year olds don't wear rings. Though I remember the surprise more than any pain to be honest. Didn't ache till after.

But yes, I am a total pacifist too. But being a pacifist doesn't mean you can't defend yourself from harm should harm come your way.

Comment

I, on the other hand, am not a pacifist like you or my little sister. I not only will defend myself, there are times and situations I will start shit. Most of these situations would involve my nieces or a girl I am dating. You get the idea.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I am also a pacifist..when it comes to myself. However, family..friends etc..if you are bothering them..I will start shit (as Jester so elegantly put it). When I am on the job and you are doing something stupid or dangerous or both..I will start it. Myself? I am actually pretty hard to hurt.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X