This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I is Pillow

Just a cute picture, which is something we all need at times.

Puppy!
    Is s/he the one in your avatar? It's a very pretty puppy too-- stark black isn't a color I see often on sled-types. ... what is puppy's breed?
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

That is Nikita and my old man at going to be 10 in just...get this 10 days. And yup he's my avatar as well. He isn't stark black but his Grandpa was a full black husky/wolf.

My Old Man is a Siberian Husky.

Comment

eh, husky, wolf, practically the same thing up North!
        nah, I know wolves and dogs, particularly sled-dogs of any type, have vastly different personalities as a rule of thumb-- sled-dogs tend to be extraordinarily friendly and hyper. Wolves, not so much!
        I love sled-dogs, they're always so pretty...
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

cute=]

mine haz a warm
          [IMG][/IMG]
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

That is a hardcore warm.
            I love those types of blankets: expensive, but you can pass them down to your grandchildren-- like my grandparents did! :3~

Comment

i's often a pillow, too. and i'm totally okay with that ^_^
              Attached Files
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

(does a few rounds of squeeing*

I, too, am sometimes a pillow but more of a snuggle buddy then anything with my cat.
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Dusty would do this or be cuddled up next to me on the couch when I was with him.

Comment

I am Ryuu's favorite pillow. Many times people will come over to see me on the bed, blanket up to my chest, and lizard on my chest watching me watch television. She really likes tv and video games. I also put her on my chest, zip up my hoodie so just her head is sticking out, and go for a walk. Once, I forgot she was there and walked to the store...storekeeper would not stop laughing at me because I was like...oh hey I have a lizard on my chest...forgot about that...
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I is often a pillow

Click image for larger version

Name:	pillow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	2029800

Gotta love being a pillow to animals

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                        That is a hardcore warm.
                        I love those types of blankets: expensive, but you can pass them down to your grandchildren-- like my grandparents did! :3~
                        Actually those are cheap microfiber plushy sheets from LTD ...

Part of my infirmity ends up with my skin being hypersensitive, and I used to sleep sandwiched between 2 microfiber throws and I got the LTD catalog in the mail, noticed the sheets and got them. It is like sleeping in a cloud of fluff. I just noticed they are sold out of most of the sheet sets =( sorry about that. I just scored a set of kingsized in plum as we are changing from queen up to king when we move and I don't want to be without my favorite sheets...
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I thought it was one of those wool blankets... heh.

Comment

Working...
                          X