Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you straight up that 10 Cane is overpriced. I am astounded at what WE charge at the bar for a shot of it. I find it to be utterly repulsive.

To be fair, the bottle isn't that bad. The label sucks, but if you look at the bottle, they actually have the name of the rum on the side of the bottle, shaped in glass. Hard to explain, but if you see it, you'd understand. That part is cool.

And if the rum inside the bottle was worth drinking, I would be extolling their bottles. It isn't. So I don't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Me getting in an airplane (at one time had a severe fear of heights lol). Me jumping out of a perfectly good, non-malfunctioning airplane. The ground rushing at me at terminal velocity.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I actually saw camo yarn...and pink camo yarn! ZOMG!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          I actually saw camo yarn...and pink camo yarn! ZOMG!!
          Shhhh! Don't tell whoever makes the clothes for those catalogs Gravekeeper works with!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X