This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning. Beware. Danger!

Someone, not pointing any fingers, may or may not have directed their 'little sister'... ummm.... ahem ... Squeaksmyalias to a site where you may or may not be able to buy combat rated Lightsabers.

Anyone near her, run for your lives!
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

O_O

*....flee!*

Comment

and why aren't you sharing this with the rest of us!!!!

It would be a lovely addition to my sword collection
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Because then everyone else is as prepared as I am! Do YOU share your weapon sources with possible competeing super villians? I didn't think so!!! :P

..check your pm.. :P
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
          a site where you may or may not be able to buy combat rated Lightsabers.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Firstly, I almost broke rule one there arctic chicken.

Secondly... ?????

thirdly, or C, check your PM :P

Comment

Squeaks shared it on FB! Now the girls can have lightsabers that don't break (as easily) while they're killing invisible monsters.
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

WANTS! Pwease? I will only use it on supervillans, and then maybe I'll attack a tree or something.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Well, guess you're all done. Can I have all your stuff?
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Zombiequeen - Pm'ed ya.

Mishi - Dammit, she's ruining my power hold!! lol.

Irv - Who's done? And I want to pillage! I'll even lend you my pillaging shovel!
                    Last edited by ApolloSZ; 01-11-2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Why did you have to tell!?
                      Also how did I know this was about me?
                      I suppose I should give you back your pillaging shovel since I borrowed it....
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

@Squeaks: ....Um the answer to both is because we're evil!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

This is true Mishi my friend.
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

heh..I get my Jedi weaponry from www.ultrasabers.com - they have so much cool and affordable stuff it's not even funny anymore.

Comment

I am also looking for a combat-ready lightsaber. Also a Jedi belt. I can haz link? Pweeeese? *puppy face*
                              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                              X