This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbors are making my teeth hurt

They are renovating their basement....and the drill sounds like being at the dentist.

It's rather annoying, but it's not late/early in the day, and everyone was nice about helping getting the snow cleared out. Though at first I though the noise was coming from the furnace.....ikes!

It's bothering the cats, which is pretty funny. Riley was investigating and I think Morgan is hiding in fear.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I'll trade ya those folks for the Weasels. These people slam the door about 4000 times a day and we can hear every footstep as they stomp upstairs. Plus the two little weasels could cut glass with their screaming. A drilling sound would be soothing compared to them.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I'll trade ya those folks for the Weasels. These people slam the door about 4000 times a day and we can hear every footstep as they stomp upstairs. Plus the two little weasels could cut glass with their screaming. A drilling sound would be soothing compared to them.
      Ugh, that does sound annoying. The drilling isn't actually too bad, just threw me for a loop when I first heard it
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
      X