This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTO's stag night!!!

Well, TTO is off on his stag night His best man took him for a "rehearsal" last night - he came home at 3:30 drunk as a skunk! Tonight is the REAL DEAL - please pray for his liver, as he was quite sad when he woke up today
    Attached Files
    The report button - not just for decoration

It looks like the dog is laughing at him!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Dog's not the only one
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

hehehe - we were all having a good giggle, and TTO was all "ZOMG WTF???!"

Comment

I take it to mean "stag night" is his bachelor party?
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            It looks like the dog is laughing at him!

It TOTALLY does.

Should be interesting! Please be sure to update us tomorrow so we can all point and laugh again like the dog is.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Yep, "Stag night" or "Bull night" is bachelor party round here.

I will definitely let you all know! He spent most of today sleeping, waking up only when I force fed him water. Managed to get some food in him, and he even woke up long enough to go to gym! (exercise a holic!)

Comment

Okeedoke - he got home at 3:30 again this morning. He was alot more sober than the rehearsal, but I put that down to the strip club having a buffet (apparently the buffet was amazing!) Knowing how TTO can put food away, he definitely got his money's worth. We then spent about 15 minutes removing that plaster cast, and I got him to drink some more water. He's still sleeping, but that's understandable, as I went to bed the same time as him!

All in all, he had a blast!!!

Comment

What's with the cast?
                  Also, he's a cutie! (Yeahyeah, he's taken. )
                  Glad he had such a good time-- hope your night is just as good, or better even!
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                    What's with the cast?
                    I assume it's some version of 40Hand - a 40 oz beer is taped to your hand, and it can't be removed until it's finished. The hardcore do both hands, meaning that you can't "break the seal" until you finish at least one.
                    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Most bachelor parties involve "pimp cups" here, as well as sometimes bachelorette parties.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                        What's with the cast?
                        Also, he's a cutie! (Yeahyeah, he's taken. )
                        Glad he had such a good time-- hope your night is just as good, or better even!
                        Ah, you have such good taste

Mine's going to be less boozy - the only thing I've asked my Man of Honor (male Maid of honor) for is karaoke. That's all my little heart desires!

As for the plaster cast, they took a 1litre plastic jug, and attached it to his hand using the plaster

Comment

holy bears. People drink that much? o_O;
                          (also, is he of Dutch descent? I think that might be it, 'cuz I have a soft spot for them. Go figure, what with me being half flat-lander)
                          EDIT: karaoke? ... I am slowly beginning to see the appeal, but I'm shy and introverted, believe it or not. I wish you the joy of it.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                          X