This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck!

So I've got a job lead. I called to see if they were hiring and after a couple minutes of conversation the guy on the phone basically told me to come in when the manager was there, fill out the application and hand it to him and I'd walk out with an interview if not a job. He was really nice, clearly liked his job, and was impressed as hell with how I sounded over the phone.

What would I be doing if I got this job? Well since you asked so kindly I'd be selling adult videos and entertainment devices. I already review sex toys online for a reputable website which apparently was impressive as all hell. It warranted no less than three 'No shit!'s. (If anyone is interested as to where I write reviews and under what name I do so PM me and I'll let you know).

I'm really hopeful and I really want this job. It sounds like a fun place to work, its right up my alley as far as things I can sell, and I've been unemployed since July and really just want a job. Any job.

Fingers crossed?
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Best of luck!!

I think working at an "adult" store could be lots of fun, as long as there's someone there to help you take care of the pervs.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm an SCA heavy fighter and have dropped guys twice my size while wearing heels. I'm also a semi-pro Dominatrix. I am unafraid of the pervs. Hell I am the one keeping the pervs at bay !
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Working...
      X