This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a plan for a business or not?

So, I have been giving some thought to starting a business. I am quite good at certain crafts, but so many people are making and selling stuff on Ebay/Etsy that I think the market is getting way too flooded with stuff to really make a decent living at it. I could do costuming, but it can be a bitch getting paid.

I was discussing things with my hubby and he pointed out that several uber rich dudes are supposedly going to be setting up grant and loan functions to theoretically help us downtrodden to bootstrap out asses out of poverty.

The governor of my state is pro medical marijuana, and supposedly would like to start the process of decriminalizing medical marijuana here. I am also pro medical marijuana, and would get a prescription for it if it were legal here.

Would you think it to be a decent idea to write up a proposal for founding a medical marijuana dispensary as a start up business [actually 2 plans, one based on a California style set of laws and one on a Colorado set of laws]? Since it would be several months to a year before things shake out and we find out if it is on the ballot in all seriousness, it would give me ample time to research and write up the proposal.

And if I did write up a proposal, for example if I found the perfect property that was for sale, would it be allowable to buy it instead of lease one? Anybody have any advice on writing up this type of business proposal?
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Sorry, but the whole marijuana issue doesn't belong here. It's much better suited for Fratching.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
    X