Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone come see the amazing talking crow.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone come see the amazing talking crow.

So in today's newspaper, a woman writes in that she lives in a apartment complex and when she goes to the dumpster.... There is a murder of crows and one yells at her, cusses her,laughs at her and gives her evil looks. WHAT
    I have crows in my trees when I go outside all they do is a caw-aw-ah noise, no cussing or laughing. They also eat the cat food off the porch, I could care less.The question went on to ask if she could "teach it a lesson" by buying a pellet gun. They told her that it was legal but she could be arrested for shooting a pellet gun into recklessly into the air.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 02-17-2011, 12:25 PM.

Crows, like parrots, are capable of imitating human speech. They are really smart birds as well (I read a whole book about crows once, they're awesome).

I think a crow cursing me out would be funny and I would look forward to it. I hope that bitch doesn't shoot it.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

That broad must be the most insecure loser in the entire world if she's got her feelings hurt by a damn crow. I mean, that's just sad.

We had a parrot of some sort at the zoo (I don't remember what breed.) that they kept in the backup enclosures and didn't display him. He was a breeder bird.

The reason for this was that he had once belonged to a long distance trucker and not only did he have a filthy mouth, but he could carry on CB radio conversations with himself...complete with CB static and feedback. Perfectly mimicked.

Comment

I'd pay to hear those CB conversations.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I can give you a conversation that played out between me and new hires more than once:

NH: They must have a CB radio in the backups.
          Me: No, that's a parrot.
          NH: It's not a parrot, it's someone with a dirty mouth on the radio.
          Me: I'm telling you that's a parrot. It swears. That's why it's in the backups and not out in public.
          NH: No, no, I hear static! It was waffling between stations a minute ago! I know what I heard!
          Me: No, you don't. Let's go take a little walk to the backups, shall we?

Comment

We had a parakeet that did a perfect imitation of the filter bubbling in the fish tank. She also did my brother's voice very well. That bird learned quite a few words.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              Crows, like parrots, are capable of imitating human speech. They are really smart birds as well (I read a whole book about crows once, they're awesome).

I think a crow cursing me out would be funny and I would look forward to it. I hope that bitch doesn't shoot it.
              I would also find it funny to go outside and be cursed out by a crow, but as so many tell me, I'm a strange person.

I personally think the woman might have a mental illness, but I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

A lot of birds from the passerine family can talk. XD Crows, ravens (where do you think Poe got his Nevermore raven? ), starlings, mynah birds, even lyrebirds.

I'd be amused myself if a crow started cursing me out. That woman really needs to get a life if she's so easily insulted by something so silly.

Comment

Working...
                X