This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible issues...

At my request..my parents are getting them a small place...even though this would cause me problems, I would feel better knowing that they have some place regardless.

I will not be able to afford where I am right now, and thanks to that and other credit issues..might not have the ability to get a new place..so I might have no choice but to go bare bones everything. Which means no internet, no tv, etc. Which means yours truly might have to depart from CS.com. I have money saved up, so will be ok for awhile, but may loose the house anyhow..which will mean no job shortly after..so .. good thoughts /prayers would be appreciated.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sending you loads of positive energy!!! *hugs*
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hang in there!
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I'll be praying and sending good thoughts your way, Myt.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I hope everything goes alright. If you can, get friends to post messages or go to libraries, just so we know you still are among the living. We'll be here waiting.

Comment

Lots of good wishes to you! I second the library idea...
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Aww Mytical that's horrible. I hope it will all work out, and I'll pray for you.

...now i feel guilty about PMing you
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Good luck Myt! And hey, if you're on the eastern side of Ohio, maybe Kabe and I can help you out.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  Aww Mytical that's horrible. I hope it will all work out, and I'll pray for you.

...now i feel guilty about PMing you
                  Don't feel guilty. You can PM me anytime, for any reason.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

1) library, small consolation, though
                    2) laptop... if you have one...
                    3) ... ...
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I am a survivor, I will survive. I've beaten death (literally) several times in my life..and it's a lot more a problem then this. A lot of people have it a lot worse.

Comment

I do hope things sort themselves out for you soon, you're too nice a person to have bad things happen to you

You know where I am if you need a moan
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

wait... won't this mean a trip to Florida/Jester/his not-so-cursed room? /brightside? maybe?
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                          X