This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAP! Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap...

I already had a horrendous day at work today. Long story, which I won't go into here, except to say that my boss ignored all my knowledge of a certain system at work, made it impossible to quickly collect data from it, then gave me til the end of the month to pull 28,000 responses and tally them manually, because she'd already given CEO that date. (I'm gonna have to take some of it home, document my hours, and try to get a comp day--since I'm salaried, overtime doesn't apply).

Then I get home...only to find out that our landlord needs our house back, and we have until July 1 to move. *cue emotional meltdown complete with unstoppable sobbing and hyperventilation* I have no family out here to move in with. I have no friends who need housemates. I have no savings.

I have no idea what I'm going to do.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

... well, document the stuff first (that's May). On your breaks from it, try to look for rentable stuff, thankfully it's a 'buyer' market... and then in June, go for it. >_> Or does your work count months differently?
    Also, your boss is a jerk.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Overall, it was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Found out the transmission in my truck, that I just paid $200 to service, actually is going out. Plan on $1200-$2500 to fix.

All this just a week & a half before I go on a 7-day cruise. How on earth am I supposed to enjoy this trip I've been saving for since September? I'm still going....that's why they invented MasterCard, isn't it?

Plus, a friend that's going on the cruise with us found out her neck is really messed up...she gets to look forward to surgery after we return.

Overall, can we just call 'do over' for today?
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Messed up neck == pain fdsafdsfds yeah?
        Good/bad spaaaaaace ?

... >_> I hope it's not the 'bad' where it's "OMFG'S your bones are going to paralyze you!" type...
        EDIT: have fun on your cruise! take lots of pics and do crazy stuff and hit on the boys! (if they're amenable... or girls, I don't judge.)
        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 05-10-2011, 06:57 AM.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
        X