Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts. Seems like everyone's still here. I was hoping to get to move into a bigger house!

I did find this video, however:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81523818/
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

• I was so busy gaming the entire evening yesterday that I completely missed the Rapture.

Comment

• Now I on the other hand was totally worthy. I'm typing this from a wireless cafe in Heaven. What's it like, you ask? Well, everyone is naked up here. I mean really naked, it's like you really don't want to spill your coffee here.

Anyhow, thank you for signing in everyone. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
          The Rapture happened, all right...

Nobody was worthy.
          That was my theory...even if it happened most of us wouldn't notice the difference...

Quoth LillFilly View Post
          Nuts. Seems like everyone's still here. I was hoping to get to move into a bigger house!
          Heh...I texted my brother just after 6 and asked if he got raptured. He said 'Not yet' and I said 'Well if you do can I move into your house?'

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
          Now I on the other hand was totally worthy. I'm typing this from a wireless cafe in Heaven. What's it like, you ask? Well, everyone is naked up here. I mean really naked, it's like you really don't want to spill your coffee here.
          But...I thought everyone in heaven wears white robes with colored sashes! (Jesus gets purple.) You mean this book lied to me?

Edit: http://cuteoverload.com/2011/05/22/i...ont-feel-fine/
          Check out the url, and the hovertext on each pic as you go.
          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 05-22-2011, 06:43 PM.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• It's officially the 23rd now. It's safe to say the big event....Was a big fail. Oh well. Bring it on, December 21, 2012!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• I guess they got bored and decided to find something else to occupy their time with, such as making beer.

So sayeth my ex stepdad, who always thought the Millerites were the ones who invented Miller Beer.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I think the guy who started all this crap is hiding out, all right...in Costa Rica or Belize.

To me, the funniest part of this whole thing is how many people ran off to await the Rapture, totally convinced that they deserved the express trip to heaven.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• He's now claiming it'll be in October instead...
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                    He's now claiming it'll be in October instead...
                    Hehehe! We get to do this all again in a few months.
                    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• October!? But .. But ... that's my birthday! We can't have the rapture in MY birthday month!

Ah well, I was driving Mr. Rum crazy about all this Rapture nonsense. I get to do it again! YAY?

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                        October!? But .. But ... that's my birthday! We can't have the rapture in MY birthday month!
                        Even worse, October 21 is my birthday. Do you think that will help me get into heaven ? I'm sure I shall need all the help I can get .

Not that I even believe in raptures or judgement days.

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
                          Even worse, October 21 is my birthday. Do you think that will help me get into heaven ? I'm sure I shall need all the help I can get .

October 22nd is my youngest daughters' birthday.....the after Rapture oh noes.....
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post

Well, May 21st is my birthday, but nothing happened. Maybe if you behave yourself, the Rapture will get called off again so you can celebrate yours.
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

• Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                              Well, May 21st is my birthday, but nothing happened. Maybe if you behave yourself, the Rapture will get called off again so you can celebrate yours.

nonono, one must MISbehave - so as not to get taken, as only the "pure" (or some such nonsense) get taken; by being naughty you're improving your odds of being left here that much longer.
                              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I really must say I'm quite disappointed. I had my Humongous mask and spiked-up Mustang ready to go. Now I'm going to have to sharpen up my axe all over again.
                                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                                X