This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
    It's Vancouver. How could you reliably tell the zombies from the locals? (And I was born there so I can say stuff like this )
    Throw a Twinkie off to the side. If it goes for the Twinkie, they're not a Zombie.

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Throw a Twinkie off to the side. If it goes for the Twinkie, they're not a Zombie.

Naturally. Even zombies refuse to eat food that may very well have been around longer than they have >_>
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
        Shh....our cat overlords may be watching. *looks around, then hides under the bed*
        *hands Kaeli and everbody else the Excalibur brand laser pointers*

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          "Cats with Hands"
          I think the Zombie Apocalypse is less frightening. I shudder to think what mine would get up to.

And I stand corrected about the ZA in Vancouver. From what I've read of GK's posts, they'd starve . . .

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
            It's Vancouver. How could you reliably tell the zombies from the locals? (And I was born there so I can say stuff like this )
            They're the ones not trying to order pants at 3A.M.
            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Click the image to see - if you can't read the caption in the upper left, it's "Cats with Hands"
              Other than the use of tools, my cats already do all of those things. If the middle one could get a grip on the knob, he'd be out the door the moment our backs were turned - we've resolved to never have any sort of lever handle around him. And all three know how to open cupboards, but the middle one is particularly adept at it.

Lord protect us from smart cats. >_<

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Maybe GK went to see MC Shake and Bake and decided to educate him on how to rhyme properly and make sense.
                Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
                  Maybe GK went to see MC Shake and Bake and decided to educate him on how to rhyme properly and make sense.
                  That'd be on the international news:

"Rapper repaired with boom box installation replacing cranial vacancy!"

The best part is: No sound, since sound can't propagate through a vacuum.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My cat has thumbs....so glad he isn't smart enough to use them....
                    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Nobody realizes that the cats have already taken over, without using thumbs. They get food when they want, can sleep as much as they want, and secretly rule the world .. while being able to place the blame elsewhere.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X