This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing My Little Girl

So, the wife and I are going camping this weekend. As I'm heading straight from work, we're already all packed up. Of course, this means that my dog, Bonnie, had to go stay with wifes parents from last night.

I don't have the best sleep patterns as it is, but I can't remember a worse nights sleep as she wasn't in bed with us. Every time throughout the evening that I got up to go have a smoke I had to stop myself saying "Come on Bonnie."

I know wifes parents will look after her, but hell, I was missing her like crazy. And even sitting here at work isn't making it easier that I'm not gonna see her again til Sunday.

Cooper, our cat, I'm not so worried about. He has food and things to destroy, so he's fine, but Bonnie has always been attached to my hip, y'know?

Bleh. Sorry for the vent, just feeling down right now.

Awwwww. It'll be ok. Im sure she misses you too. Bring her back something tasty.

Comment

That's so sweet. Animals are part of the family.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Yeah, cept my wife just emailed me to let me know she's fine. After she jumped down the stairs. Heart stopped for a moment when I read that.

I swear I'm not gonna be able to relax this weekend now. At least not until enough beer has been ingested.

Comment

Awww, you're one of those sensitive guys. I heart that.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X