Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the infection vector who got me (Rant)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the infection vector who got me (Rant)

Congratulations. You've defeated my mutant-immune system. I now have the bug that is going around the office. (In my defense, I think it was about 3 or 4 people at once who got me)

I will find you. And use fire and other interesting things to 'purge' your Nurgle worshipping. And then I'll repeat, juuuuuust to be sure.

Doom upon you, infectionator. DooOOoOOoooM!

( Background - I have a uber-immune system. So when I do get sick, I don't like it. I get grumpy. When I get grumpy, people hide my sharp and firey objects. )
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

same here with the uber-immune system. but I got wacked with a summer flu thing last Sunday with a scatchy throat, aches, pains, clogged up nose and that general rundown feeling. I still can not figure out how or where I got this from.

and I had to look forward to a 10.5, then 3 9 hour shifts M - TH with a "get up early on Wed" to put away the supply truck.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

*offers big vat of chicken soup to each of you*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
        Congratulations. You've defeated my mutant-immune system. I now have the bug that is going around the office. (In my defense, I think it was about 3 or 4 people at once who got me)

I will find you. And use fire and other interesting things to 'purge' your Nurgle worshipping. And then I'll repeat, juuuuuust to be sure.

Doom upon you, infectionator. DooOOoOOoooM!

( Background - I have a uber-immune system. So when I do get sick, I don't like it. I get grumpy. When I get grumpy, people hide my sharp and firey objects. )
        But granpappy Nurgle loves all his children!
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

well I don't like him!! lol.
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

You must worship one of the other powers, 'cause if you were a nurgle worshipper, being ill would make you very happy and carefree
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
              When I get grumpy, people hide my sharp and firey objects.
              That's not true, when have I ever hidden from them?
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Rayven - Nope. I worship Russ and the Emperor :P (Mainly Russ)

Squeaks - Not you hiding from them, just them hidden from me.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                  Squeaks - Not you hiding from them, just them hidden from me.
                  Ah, I read that too fast....So...does that mean I can play with them?
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Come, join me in the whole sale slaughter of the plague monkeys!

I got Pneumonia this last week, and I'm still worshiping the altar of the antibacterial drugs for the glorious things they can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X