This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario kart drinking game....

Here's how it works. You need a Nintendo 64 or ANY Mario Kart game. Two controllers minimum.

1. Set it up for a Mario GP game. (For Mario Kart 64, you can only have 2 people)
    2. Pick your characters.
    3. Pick your cup.

Here are the rules:

1. If you get hit by a shell or banana, you have to take a shot.
    2. If you fall over the edge or into an out of bounds area, you have to take a shot.
    3. If you get hit by another character or part of the course, you have to take a shot.
    4. Your placement affects the number of shots you have afterwards. So 1st place=1 drink. 8th place=8 drinks.
    5. If you get hit byt eh lightning bolt, another shot.

We did this with sips instead of shots.

LOTS of swearing involved.
    Last edited by fireheart; 08-01-2011, 04:22 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I'd say when dealing with the AI to take double if you lose your first place position when near the finish, but that would kill people.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Actually this would be cumulative . Eventually you would not be able to not hit things, and if each hit is one shot? Alcohol poisoning shall be in your future
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'd say take a shot every time the AI cheats, but I doubt livers could handle the strain.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Every time the AI-controlled characters manage to somehow speed up despite you having the faster character...
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Like I said, we did this with sips instead of shots.

Comment

What would be extra fun is that if any of those things happen, absolutely no pausing of the game, you have to still play and drink at the same time...that would lead to nonstop drinking, though, I think.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                Here's how it works. You need a Nintendo 64 or ANY Mario Kart game. Two controllers minimum.

1. Set it up for a Mario GP game. (For Mario Kart 64, you can only have 2 people)
                2. Pick your characters.
                3. Pick your cup.

Here are the rules:

1. If you get hit by a shell or banana, you have to take a shot.
                2. If you fall over the edge or into an out of bounds area, you have to take a shot.
                3. If you get hit by another character or part of the course, you have to take a shot.
                4. Your placement affects the number of shots you have afterwards. So 1st place=1 drink. 8th place=8 drinks.

We did this with sips instead of shots.

LOTS of swearing involved.
                This explains last nights FB status, I might have to see if I can get a copy of mario kart64, I could have sworn you could have 4 players though.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                  This explains last nights FB status, I might have to see if I can get a copy of mario kart64, I could have sworn you could have 4 players though.
                  You can only do 2P in GP mode. after that its VS. and Battle.

Still possible, but not as fun.

What people didn't really notice however, was that when you fall out of bounds and Lakitu comes in to save the day, I swear the guy looks like he's masturbating with the fishing pole

But yes, there was a lot of swearing. Every five minutes it was like this:

*Hits a fake item box* FUCK!
                  *gets hit by a shell* FUCK YOU!
                  *other player passes them* YOU SUCK!

If you weren't playing: "You're first/2nd/3rd? YOU SUCK!"

And the worst thing for me? I wasn't even drinking! (I did this with sips of soft drink).
                  Last edited by fireheart; 08-01-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Yay Video Game Drinking Games!

My BF and I were crazy for soccer/futball when we were newly 21 so we made a drinking "tourney" for the FIFA game that year. With our group of friends, each person picked a different country to represent. When the opposite scored against you you had to drink their country's home drink (ex: Mexico = tequila, USA = whiskey, Japan = sake etc..) I was AWFUL at FIFA so I didn't last too long..

Mario Kart sounds like fun! I'll have to try it
                    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Another video drinking game: Mario Party.

You can do this with ANY version of Mario Party simply because they all have the same basic idea.

Basically you go through the game as normal, the real thing is in the mini-games.

YOu lose a mini-game, you take off an item of clothing.

I'm debating on whether to make this one a drinking game, with the basic rule being:

-you hit a red dot, you take a shot.
                      -you lose a mini-game, you take a shot.
                      -you lose coins due to Boo/Koopa Bank, you take a shot.
                      -you lose coins due to Bowser, you take a shot

and so on....

Comment

HOLY CRAP this sounds hilarious! I gotta go find my N64 and dust it off!

Those dang banana peels and lightning bolts gave me some serious heartburn...
                        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

If anyone has the Wii, you can do the Mario Kart game off of the Virtual Console.

you'll have to use Mario Party 2 though if you want to do strip game.

Comment

Working...
                          X