This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my things breakin??

In the last 3 weeks, it seems like all my stuff is breaking!!

Week 1: unexpectedly had to pay for medicine for my cat (who is fine now, just had a mild infection) AND replace 2 tires on my car. Total? $250.

Week 2: I went to Griffith Observatory with some friends. Was having a great time until I went to pull out my camera...and someone bumped into me at just the wrong moment. Camera hits the stone floor, and the display screen is now useless, other damage may have occurred. Cost to replace camera? $250.

Week 3: Computer refuses to load OS at all. Cell phone is shut off for non-payment of bill (this was right after I'd moved, and was trying to pay 2 different rents). Cell phone bill: $180.

Everything I own that begins with "C" is breaking: cat, car, camera, computer, cell phone...I wanted to put a protective guard across my collarbone, just in case!!

However:

Computer was taken in to work by housemate, who fixed it and added memory, free of charge.

and cell phone bill? I had tweeted about it, something to the effect of "this sucks, but it's part of being an adult." A friend of mine, whom I've only met 3 times in total, paid my bill. Without being asked, and without asking for payment in return.

People amaze me.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

A) I guess you could consider your cat temporarily "broken".

B) I miss SoCal. I wanna go to Griffith.

C) Your friend is awesome. I had a friend pay my rent once, without expecting anything. I will never forget that.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X