This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzkreig Friday

I have been kinda lucky with interviews (though not so much with jobs), and friday is going to be insane. Five interviews..in one day. Luckily they are very close together, and all near where I live, but it is going to be hectic! Wish me luck...hopefully ONE of them hires me.

Edit : Btw in the two months since I lost my full-time non-temp job I've already had eight interviews..of course this is because per week I have put in more then 100 applications..this will be 13 total..I just have trouble getting past the interview portion.
    Last edited by Mytical; 08-17-2011, 09:39 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Good luck, Mytical!
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

You know I always pray for you. <3
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

How did it go?
        Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be. So who are you? - Kung Fu Panda 2

Comment

I will know in a few days, not sure. Seemed to go well, but usually when they say 'we will call you' not good news.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            but usually when they say 'we will call you' not good news.
            Aye x.x If there are any you really really want, call them or drop them a thank-you card as a follow-up. Don't wait on them to take the first step.

I'm gonna be in this situation soon, myself -- I registered with a local placement agency, took something like fifteen online tests in various areas of proficiency (accounting, the software for same, math, typing speed/accuracy, data entry, et al), and I'm going in for a "global interview" on Monday.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Good Luck. >.>
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Hoping for Mytical and Eric.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Thanks! And good luck to you, Mytical! ^_^
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                  X