This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dislike her greatly right now...

I have a love/hate relationship with my cousin. Shes mostly nice and we can hang out for a bit but then she gets depressed and just over all bitchy and acts crazy for a while, and i wont see her for 4 to 5 months.

She stayed at my house for 3 days while I hit the beach wit my hubby as a mini vacation. The first night I recieve a text from her asking why I "Have all this devil stuff in my house?" *note: nothing is devil related, however books i have are obviously non christian, so i guess this bothered her.

I texted her back to ask what she was talking about and she never responded.

I get back from the beach and she tells me how everything I have smells good, which i take as a compliment. She leaves, later that day I go to take a shower and my entire bottle of seasonal Peppermint bodywash is gone. It was at least half full when i left 3 days ago and i cant buy it again until October. The next day, i reach for my body spray and the bottle is empty...that too was about half full when i left. I find an empty bottle of juice in the fridge and THEN today, which is what pissed me off the most, finding my can of dry shampoo completely empty, when i had only used it once and the can was full.

I had a fit...i may have cussed for about 20 mins while my husband sympathetically "listened".

Im pissed that she not only felt the need to use all my toiletries over 3 days but the fact that she thinks leaving empty bottles around is fucking acceptable.

Wow...what a bitchy thing to do.
    Any way you can get her to pay for them? I made my sister in law buy me all new toiletries when she used mine up (f'ckin expensive sensitive skin soap, shampoo, and a box of hair dye).
    Does she live close enough you can drop a bag full of the empty bottles with a note about at least throwing them away?
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Shes cries every other week about how broke she is. I was going to pay her for watching the house and the dog but now she can suck it. As for the bottles, i doubt she'd get it and she lives in my aunts house. If I say anything to her at all, i most likely wont hear from her until after christmas. My daughter loves her so im holding back right now. It just pisses me off.

Comment

Would it be so bad if you didn't hear from her until after Christmas?

And Zombiequeen - wtf? Who the hell uses somebody else's box of hair dye?? That's beyond rude.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Amina: I see, I was just wondering if you could at least get the point across that it was rude. I agree with not paying her, I'd say let her know at least how rude she is, although I don't know how that would affect her and your daughter.
          Mooncat: My sister in law, apparently. The worst part is now she claims the color red as her own hair color...so if I dye my hair red, everyone's like "Oh cool, you dyed your hair like [sil]! She's so awesome." Even though my hair's been from fire engine to burgundy for at least five years.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Give her a bottle of everything she used up for Christmas, cuz you "know how much she loves the stuff." I'm guessing she wouldn't take the hint, though.

If you ever have her housesit ever again, hide every bottle of soap/shampoo/etc. in the house and let her discover that there is nothing for her to use after you leave.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Give her a bottle of everything she used up for Christmas, cuz you "know how much she loves the stuff."
              Refill the empty bottles with Prell, etc. for Christmas gifts.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Refill the empty bottles with Prell, etc. for Christmas gifts.
                even better

How 'bout cheap liquid soap and some peppermint extract?
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  Shes cries every other week about how broke she is. I was going to pay her for watching the house and the dog but now she can suck it.
                  Just tell her that all of your toiletries are her payment for house-sitting.

Comment

She, probably, didn't use them all up over the 3 days. She might have taken empty bottles, and helped herself to your products.

Either way, she was totally rude to use all your stuff.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I don't care if people want to use my stuff when they come over, but nobody's ever used anything UP like that. Much less left that number of bottles laying around. Couple that with the dumb snipe about your "devil stuff", I'm thinking passive aggressive attempt at being annoying. It's almost like she wanted to make sure you noticed that she'd cleaned out your stuff.

Comment

Give her a bottle of everything she used up for Christmas, cuz you "know how much she loves the stuff." I'm guessing she wouldn't take the hint, though.
                        Nah, just give her those empty bottles. You're probably right that she won't get the hint
                        If you ever have her housesit ever again, hide every bottle of soap/shampoo/etc. in the house and let her discover that there is nothing for her to use after you leave.
                        At most those hotel-sized bottles, preferably not a name brand.
                        Last edited by taxguykarl; 08-20-2011, 01:35 AM.
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

You guys crack me up. LOL.

ZQ - Wow. That is kinda odd, shes also patented the color red apparently.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                          I don't care if people want to use my stuff when they come over, but nobody's ever used anything UP like that. Much less left that number of bottles laying around. Couple that with the dumb snipe about your "devil stuff", I'm thinking passive aggressive attempt at being annoying. It's almost like she wanted to make sure you noticed that she'd cleaned out your stuff.
                          I dont care if my stuff is used either. But to use all of so many of my products AND THEN leave the bottles out. Ugh...I wanna kick her in the shin repeatedly.

This goes along with the fact that everyone who is her FB friend will know whats happening b/c her statuses are always "informative". Ill just keep it to myself until i really want to hurt her feelings.

Comment

I'm curious,what kind of peppermint body wash is that? I would like to try that one! Thank you !
                            Sorry about your cousin ,downright rude.

Comment

Its this Stuff. It goes on sale soon @ Bath and body works, but its seasonal for the holidays. You can still buy it on Ebay and Amazon now but for more money.

I didnt realize til later in the week....that she had also used all of my fabric softenener....and left the bottle by the washing machine.....*facepalm* *doh*

Comment

Working...
                              X