Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished "End of Time" (dr who season 4end)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished "End of Time" (dr who season 4end)

***maybe spoilers if you're behind the series like me***

So good. *sniffle* "I don't want to go" Ugh....killed me. Though I will say, glad Donna wasn't in it much. Really liked the Doc's dark side.

(who addicting getting worse.....will buy Dalek and Andipose for desk at work)
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Just wait until you get to season 5 with The Pandorica Opens, Matt Smith owns his monolog in that one.
    And Season 6, A Good Man Goes to War, if you liked David Tennant's dark side, just wait till you see Matt Smith go dark. Oh, and we find out who River Song really is (and as an added bonus, find out who the Doctor's mother in law is )
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Can't wait
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Maybe I should just watch all of Doctor Who and Torchwood for that matter when I am off next week.

I could probably clean the house and watch it at the same time.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          Maybe I should just watch all of Doctor Who and Torchwood for that matter when I am off next week.

I could probably clean the house and watch it at the same time.
          Might be a tall order; total number of episodes at this point is well over 700, not counting animated episodes, theatrical releases, and the made-for-TV movie. Of course, 107 of those episodes are missing, presumed fried, so...

On the upside, your house would be REALLY REALLY clean.

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
            Might be a tall order; total number of episodes at this point is well over 700, not counting animated episodes, theatrical releases, and the made-for-TV movie. Of course, 107 of those episodes are missing, presumed fried, so...

On the upside, your house would be REALLY REALLY clean.
            Oh I am thinking of starting from the new stuff. plus there will be anime watching.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

I still like to have Hoarders on while I clean. Then the house gets spotless for some reason.

Also not gonna lie, I totally cried watching End of Time.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Bawled like a baby here. :-)

Going Dalek hunting tomorrow...the only place we've seen them is in Newbury Comics, they aren't cheap, and they are the Supreme and company (not as cute, lol) Still...

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  Oh I am thinking of starting from the new stuff. plus there will be anime watching.
                  Oh, I know; I'm playing at being the science fiction pedant. On the other leg, I really AM trying to watch every episode of Doctor Who, starting with 1963, coz I think I missed a couple hundred in the middle there. (My parents, for some reason, are convinced I've watched the lot. I keep telling them that I missed whole chunks while it was in broadcast in the 1980s, but they will insist.)

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
                    On the other leg, I really AM trying to watch every episode of Doctor Who, starting with 1963, coz I think I missed a couple hundred in the middle there. (My parents, for some reason, are convinced I've watched the lot. I keep telling them that I missed whole chunks while it was in broadcast in the 1980s, but they will insist.)
                    There is so much ballyhoo over the new series, most folks have quite forgotten how good the original series really was. I'm glad you're watching the original series, and yes, sadly there are many missing episodes, mostly Patrick Troughton's.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

We'll mostly like start the old series as well, but Netflix doesn't have many of them
                      And only 3 eps left of the new series....eep.

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                        We'll mostly like start the old series as well, but Netflix doesn't have many of them
                        And only 3 eps left of the new series....eep.
                        Don't worry, it's starting again on Saturday in the UK
                        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                          Don't worry, it's starting again on Saturday in the UK
                          Just need a teleporter now

Comment

It is starting on BBC America this Saturday.

Comment

BBC America is one station I really want!! Along with Fox Soccer.

Comment

Working...
                              X