This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest. Dream. EVER.

I don't even know what was going on in my head earlier this morning.

I can't remember if this was the few hours that I was asleep while it was still dark, or if it was the time I was sleeping later in the morning.

But believe me when I tell you all, this was the strangest dream I have EVER had in my entire life. Not scary or a nightmare. Just weird. Crazy.

I dreamt that I walked into a large bathroom at some store or mall. I had a pimple on my forehead, above my left eyebrow, I looked in the mirror and it was a giant crusty white head, so it was ready to be popped.

I popped it.

As the skin broke, the pore itself opened into a hole in my head. Underneath the surface of my skin, or under the pore itself, was an exposed really thin greyish whitish tube, almost like an applicator for a douche or vaginal cleanser (lol that's the only description I can have) but much, much thinner and smaller.

Anyway, this whitish liquid almost like the consistency of moisturizer comes out of the tube, almost like instead of bleeding or pussing when you pop a pimple, this crazy white goo came out of this tube that's under that individual pore?!?!?!!?!?!

If that wasn't odd enough....

After the goo is done coming out, I lean in closer to the mirror to see what the hell is with this setup. I can actually see inside the hole in the tube thingy, and what is inside there? My freaking brain!

Yeah. Strangest. Dream. Ever.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Um, ok, uh....I got nothin' o_O
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My dreams are downright sane compared to that one.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

leaky brain pan?
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Oh dear.

I wish I hadn't read this.

Comment

Wow. That beats most of my crazy dreams! Oh and if you want to try to interperet it go here: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ I use that site a lot. It lists things you might see in dreams individually, in alphabetic order. It's interesting what our dreams are telling us--if you believe that they tell us things!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
            X