This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting the elusive Job.

Today we go hunting the elusive Job, which is a dangerous and hazardous creature. Like any good hunt, a lot of preparation is needed, the right outfit is needed. However, to catch the bait, called an interview, we need to hunt it first with it's own bait..the Resume.

Once an interview has been spotted, in order to catch a job, you must approach the Interview and entertain it in hopes of landing a job. You must wear the right outfit, and come fully prepared for a long siege.

I recommend painting your face in mud, a camo outfit (hot pink is not recommended), and the most important thing of all. The rabid assault weasel. A regular weasel is not enough, nor is a non assault rabid weasel. You may attach it to a stick or not as you desire.

Once you have cornered the Interview, and have it sufficiently entertained, answering all of it's questions..the Job will be closing in. Once you have ensured you have captured the Job..it is time to strike. Pull the pin on the Assault rabid weasel, throw it, and run cackling like a mad man.

Disclaimer : This is just something from the insanity that is my mind. I never claimed to be a comedian, nor funny. Do not try this at home, or well..anywhere.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Ah, man. And I wanted to use the assault weasel for my interview tomorrow. Stupid disclaimers - always ruining my fun.

Comment

But it is funny. Well, you make me laugh, anyway.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Glad you're keeping your spirits up!

It's hard not to take it personally when you're not selected (yet again). Last time I was job hunting: after the 12th interview, I went to the Bon & got a lovely dress (gift card). The sales lady asked what's the occasion. She was quite surprised when I smiled & said I didn't get the job....

just read your signature line: after reading the last bit, I wanna lightly swat the back of your head. You are Not a failure. Wish you didn't feel so... Words matter. What words you use to describe yourself matter even more... *getting off soapbox*
        Last edited by NotMyProblem; 08-23-2011, 03:43 AM. Reason: update to add comment
        Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be. So who are you? - Kung Fu Panda 2

Comment

Working...
        X