Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic artists/designers... TO ME! (Wedding schtuffs)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic artists/designers... TO ME! (Wedding schtuffs)

I'm getting married in November. And today I'm working on finishing the invitations & website. Fiance and I actually have a great idea in mind, but it's taking a bit of finagling, and I was hoping people could point us in the right direction.

Our... well, not really THEME, but design concept, is Art Deco/Art Nouveau. We'd like our invites & site to reflect this in design, and we're using a customized WP build for the site. What we need is a WP theme that has a stylized Art Deco border (see attached for the one that made us go OOOOOOO and that we're considering for the invites). Does anyone have a great WP Theme resource that might have that sort of design? My google-fu is failing me.

Fiance has a designer he works with, and if we can't come up with something today, then we'll go with her, but we'd rather put it together today, rather than having to wait on a designer who is, admittedly, very busy.

EDIT: Images are now attached. The second one is something that caught my eye - I may try to adjust the colours and make it fit with the blockier Art Deco styling.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KiaKat; 08-28-2011, 04:53 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot and forgot the attached image.

While I might be able to do something by November..I am just starting to learn graphics/design/animation at college (actually start Sept 19). So I might not be able to help, but if I can, I will.

Edit : Just noticed you wanted something much sooner, so can't really help yet..but I might just put together something for you as a gift/surprise
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
    X