Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries, JM...it will all work out and we'll help you in any way we can

I got Monica's card today...thank you Monica!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I got Smiley's card last night - loved it!
      "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        Smiley told us that we like being naughty.
        Looks like I made his naughty list as well.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• With all that's happening right now with me, my cards will not be going out until after the 9th. So I don't know if y'all are going to get them in time. I'm sorry for this... More bunny fail.

Comment

• Quoth MadMike View Post
            Crap, now I have to throw away those "Have a merry f**king Christmas or I'll kick your ass" cards.
            Well, these are not quite the same thing, but...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/...?cpg=177P&link

I haven't gotten any cards yet. I'd better keep an eye out. The current postperson has been giving us letters addressed to the people next door again, I'll have to ask them to double check their mail and maybe drop a note to the post office about this...AGAIN....
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got Dave's today! YAY! Going to go out hopefully tomorrow to get stamps and sit down with them over the weekend

Comment

• Goddamn you Dave and the glittery horse you rode in on.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Goddamn you Dave and the glittery horse you rode in on.
                  My favorite comfy-cozy Tigger sweatshirt is now all glittery...but I won't complain.

Working on getting my cards out shortly.
                  That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• Monica's card turned up last night - very cute!
                    "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Goddamn you Dave and the glittery horse you rode in on.
                      mine didn't have any glitter <_< >_>

Comment

• YEY first card today...Evidently, word has gotten out that I'm on the Naughty list. ... Hm. Gotta have a chat with my propaganda minions. >_>
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I love this time of year!! I have gotten Smiley's card and Monica's (i think) cards. And I am on the naughty list! Must be the gnome killing.

Well the geeks plan worked so the cards should be in the works this weekend and should go out in the next week or so depending on when I get an item that is going in them. And fair warning the hubby known as geek came up with these cards and everyone agreed it was cool.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Got smiley's card today.
                            Thanks.
                            And the answer to your question is, a bit of both, but I hope mostly nice. LOL
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I got Dave1982's card today, thanks Dave...and no glitter in mine either but I like it that way

I was hoping to get my non-US cards out today as I had time to go to the post office and get the proper postage, but alas, the cards aren't ready yet. I should be getting them out early next week...definitely the non-US cards first and then the domestic ones.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I got Daves card today, I got mine made today and they will go out soon.
                                http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Working...
                                X