Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna try really hard to get up early tomorrow and get some of my cards done or at least mostly done before work. Today has just been too long and busy and I can't do it. Gonna watch a movie and de-stress. I have no doubt all my fellow Americans will get their cards well before Christmas...and I'm going to send the card to Plaidman's mom first. (That one won't be decorated like the others, just to the point, from one bereaved parent to another...)
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Got 3 cards today:

Sarlon
      MadMike
      Kanalah . . . I like the ornament - very pretty.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• this weekend I got 3:
        TaxguyKarl
        TrailerParkMedic
        Morgana

I've gotten a lot of snow mens this year - its cute!
        I need to get to taping them on the sliding glass door......
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I got MadMike, Sarlon and Morgana's cards.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• I'm glad people are liking my ornaments. I needed some kind of quilty something since I couldn't find a quilty card.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Got Kanalah (with ornamamement)
              Morgana
              MadMike
              Sarlon

edit: More of my cards getting done. Something occurred to me today....

Glitter. It's like bacon for non-edible things. It makes them all better. Especially greeting cards...
              Last edited by EricKei; 12-06-2011, 02:38 AM. Reason: glitter, bacon, whatever.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Morgana
                MadMike
                Sarlon
                came today.
                And now I am singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Today I got cards from MadMike, Sarlon, Morgana, and kansasgal (thanks for the glitter )
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I got MadMike's and Sarlon's cards today...thanks! BTW, the Dr. Seuss dog made me smile

I got a lot more done on my cards today. Now I wish I hadn't been so ambitious, lol...but hopefully they'll be worth the wait. I'm off Wednesday and hope I can put the finishing touches on then and get them in the mail...woo-hoo!
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post

edit: More of my cards getting done. Something occurred to me today....

Glitter. It's like bacon for non-edible things. It makes them all better. Especially greeting cards...
                      Wait....so do we need to start offering you glitter like we offer bacon to RetailWorkhorse?
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Got MadMike and Sarlon's in the mail yesterday. Still waiting on the mail today. And I *really* need to get some stamps

Comment

• Got cards from Mike and Morgana in the mail today and Taxguykarl's arrived yesterday!
                          "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                            Wait....so do we need to start offering you glitter like we offer bacon to RetailWorkhorse?
                            That'll do nicely ^_^

Heeheehee...MUAHAAAAHAHAHAHAA...

edit: Got KansasGal's as well
                            Last edited by EricKei; 12-06-2011, 11:07 PM.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Got Kansasgal's card today! What a pretty card.
                              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• The cards are in the mail *does the happy dance*

I have gotten cards from the following people. They have been lovely!

MadMike
                                Morgana
                                Sarlon
                                smileyeagle1021
                                DGoddessChardonney
                                Irv
                                Kanalah
                                Monica
                                Dave1982
                                ralerin
                                HappyFun Ball
                                trailerparkmedic
                                taxguykarl
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X