Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice, Pedersen. It worked.

NOW I'm in. And not a moment too soon. Aid of Rite has Christmas cards out already...
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

If I'm reading right that looks like 36 people...

Comment

im signing up!
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Reminder: Only 17 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, Kiwi has joined.
          Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Could Kabe and I sign up as one? Seeing as we're getting married and all?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              Could Kabe and I sign up as one? Seeing as we're getting married and all?
              Short answer: Yes, and congratulations!
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Reminder: Only 14 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, Kiwi, ParkingWitch has joined.

Comment

*sighs* wish I knew for a fact I would have the money/time to do this.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I've signed Kabe and I up! It's under my forum name, but my real name and his are listed together.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

In for a nickel, in for a dime. I signed up for both. Third time for me.

I almost missed it this time around. I forgot that the thread was in here rather than in Site News (maybe mentioning it in there could garner attention to it?)

And for those of you who have had your desks/clothes/hair/pets spontaneously redecorated by my cards in the past, have no fear. The Glittering shall continue.

muwahahahahahaha...AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Bring on the glitter

Hmmmmmm.... I may have to do a special one for Pedersen... the return of SparklePeds
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

DOOOOO EEEEEEEET!!!!

Pedersen needs to be glittery. Though Mrs. Peds might have something to say about another woman making her man sparkle...

Comment

Go for it. I'm already doing something special for Kara's card

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
                              Go for it. I'm already doing something special for Kara's card
                              Me too.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Reminder: Only 10 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike, worddork, Camry178, BethB, Dave1982, ralerin, AriGriffin, Kiwi, ParkingWitch, Pixilated, Kheldarson, EricKei has joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X