Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it! Now to dig out my labels.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got Kabe's and mine's. It took out the "and" I had in there, so just a reminder, Kabe and I are sending out cards together.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        I got Kabe's and mine's. It took out the "and" I had in there, so just a reminder, Kabe and I are sending out cards together.
        Thanks for the reminder...thought the name looked a little odd.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got it. I am working on them now and should be done soon. Every few days some will be sent out.
          Most are postcards taken from the tops of all holiday cards I got from friends and family last year. (as a way to save money on cards).
          "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• Got it.
            And JAM, that's cute.
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Sorry guys... I am super flattered by all the love from you guys but I didn't get in to change my address before the list went out. I still would feel guilty receiving cards from everyone, but I may have an amusing compromise that could make everybody happy.

My parents are a bit lonely since I went and bought a house of my own and stopped renting off their property. I'm sure they expect the crazy flood of mail to stop this year, so it would be funny to freak them out, don't you think?

Anyone who is interested, please drop me a PM and I'll drop you the address of Ma and Pa Mintz.
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Kheldarson, thanks for the note, I'll make sure to address the card to both of you

JuniorMintz, that's a great idea...I'll PM you!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I got the main list. Will Plaidman's parent's address be along shortly?
                  Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 11-07-2011, 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling correction
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• List has arrived. Time to go an find juuuust the right cards ^_^ and think of something odd to write in there, as usual. Maybe a kanji this time. Me lazy.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got mine - about half are decorated and ready for writing on! Just need to decorate the other half this week/weekend and then they can be posted a few at a time.

Wow....I don't know what's come over me...I think...I think...it's ORGANISATION!

/swoon
                      "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• When I go home, I'm gonna get the shoeboxes of cards and such I have. My mom passed away at the beginning of the year, and used to be a printer, some of them will be ones she made and some will be ones she collected.

Comment

• Sent the first couple out today. Will be sending more out in the coming days once I get more stamps.
                          "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• Open glitter bottle and needy cat wanting attention means glitter bombed spare room and sparkly cat.
                            How do I get fine glitter out of carpet?

Comment

• Have you tried duct tape?
                              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• I'll be sending mine out when I get back from my Florida road trip in about 2 weeks.

I love WiFi on a train.

B
                                "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                                I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
                                X