Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think I Can Claim I Married A Husband-Beater Now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I Can Claim I Married A Husband-Beater Now?

Of course, only out loud if I feel like sleeping on the couch for a few weeks.

Got up last night before going to sleep to have a last smoke and feed the kids. Lean down to give my wife a kiss before she goes to sleep.

Only it turns out that she was already asleep in the time it took me to walk around the bed, and me leaning down caused her to freak out.

And jump up.

And headbutt me right in the nose.

Ow. And also

I kicked my husband in the nuts one time. Accidentally! We were jockeying for sleeping positions in a double bed and WHACK! Poor guy.

The worst he ever did to me was lie down on my hair when it was hip-length.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Aw! lol

Looks like you both got a fright XD I bet she was laughing hysterically, too! I would have hehe

Hope it's not broken!

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        I kicked my husband in the nuts one time.
        Commence curling into a ball in perceived agony.... now.

Quoth Slayer
        Hope it's not broken!
        No, not broken. And she didn't laugh, she was horrified that she'd hurt me really badly. She actually followed me outside while apologizing. I said it's fine, buuuuuut that doesn't mean I'm not gonna mercilessly tease her about it.

That's what loves all about after all.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post

No, not broken. And she didn't laugh, she was horrified that she'd hurt me really badly. She actually followed me outside while apologizing. I said it's fine, buuuuuut that doesn't mean I'm not gonna mercilessly tease her about it.

That's what loves all about after all.

I'm glad! And definitely tease her

Whenever I see someone close to me get hurt (not seriously hurt, just like a spill or arm flailing incident, whatever), I don't know why, but I pretty much start laughing. I'm still asking if they're okay in between tears, but I can't stop laughing.

It's like: gigglegiggle, dude..., gigglegiggle, you okay? laughlaughlaugh *check injured area* giggleggle. /startagain/

Depending on who it is, I either get laughter back, an evil stare, or a well deserved smack to the head.

I can't help it!

Comment

I gave my husband a black eye once when he tried to shake me awake from a nightmare. I came up swinging and caught him with my elbow. We laugh at it now but I felt sooo bad when it happened.

Comment

My husband has pulled my hair (while we were wrestling on the bed), swung his whole arm on top of me in his sleep, and elbowed me in the face when he was rolling over in bed. Alternately, I've accidentally rolled on his (waist-length) hair a couple of times and kneed him when I rolled over once. And we have a queen-sized bed! Of course, it's also usually covered in cats...

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
                I'm glad! And definitely tease her

Whenever I see someone close to me get hurt (not seriously hurt, just like a spill or arm flailing incident, whatever), I don't know why, but I pretty much start laughing. I'm still asking if they're okay in between tears, but I can't stop laughing.

It's like: gigglegiggle, dude..., gigglegiggle, you okay? laughlaughlaugh *check injured area* giggleggle. /startagain/

Depending on who it is, I either get laughter back, an evil stare, or a well deserved smack to the head.

I can't help it!
                Is that how you got the nickname 'Slayer'?

Comment

My ex dreamt she had fallen over a cliff and was hanging on to a shrub for dear life...

Mr. Stumpy's a little longer now.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Every once in a while my boyfriend and I have our very "graceful" days and one of us will end up hitting/smacking/elbowing/kneeing the other within a very short period of time. Usually all of the above. One time the dog headbutted me hard enough to give me a fair size goose egg on my forehead where it was VERY visible. People kept asking if Shawn had hit me. I always claimed the door did it and laugh

Comment

Hubby and I accidentally bruise each other CONSTANTLY. I once had a nightmare that I was being covered in seaweed, and I woke up because my hands were wet...I had scratched the heck out of poor hubby's back and he was bleeding everywhere. Luckily, we have dark red sheets. He laughed it off, but I think it was the worst thing I've ever done to him.
                      He bruised my rib once rolling over, but that's not hard.
                      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I rolled over and punched a BF square in the face once. I didn't remember a damned thing.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Evandril View Post
                          Is that how you got the nickname 'Slayer'?

Shhhhh! :P lol

Comment

Hubby and I tend to push and shove each other (and occasionally stick our knees in each other's backs) while sleeping, but that's about the extent of it.

Then there's a friend of ours who was dreaming that a pirate was trying to take advantage of her, and she went to hit him as he leaned in to kiss her. Woke up nearly clocking her husband in the head, who'd also leaned in to kiss her. Oops.
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                              I rolled over and punched a BF square in the face once. I didn't remember a damned thing.
                              I did the same sort of thing with my Ex wife early in or marriage. for some reason I rolled over and swung my arm and smacked her in the stomach. no friggin idea what I was doing or fighting???
                              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                              X