This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW deserves a cookie for that pwnage! *snigger*
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Wow. My Whiney ex bf has family across the pond, apparently. The nerve of her. She threw a fit about how you had "ruined" a work outing, so out of common sense, she wasn't invited next time....and she then throws a fit over that too. Wow. If I wasn't so used to that type of behavior, my mind would be blown.

I love (sarcasm) love love LOVE those people. Ya know, you're always damned if you do, damned if you don't, always getting stabbed by their double edged swords.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        UM: No because everyone will pick crappy places!
        See that is all I would need to hear to know the night would be crap. This staff party isn't going to be about fun for you and all your CWs, it's going to be about UM having fun and dragging you all around. Whether you enjoy it or not!

CRML I applaud you in taking charge of the situation every once and a while, just to make sure all your CWs were having a good time. That's how a party leader should ask. If 90% of the people are having fun, then stick with that for a while. But you should find something the other 10% enjoy. That way the party is 100% awesome!

How was your party BTW? The one UM wasn't invited to?
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post

How was your party BTW? The one UM wasn't invited to?
          Party kicks off in three hours, so I will let you know

Comment

For your party:

And for the next day at work with UM, watching her reaction to how much fun everyone has without her there....

Cos yeah it sounds like her idea of a fun night out was all about what SHE wanted.

Really, that's what you're doing with your party. You're guaranteeing that she can spend the day / night doing whatever SHE wants without having to put up with the rest of the people bitching at her, right?

And if that means she ends up spending the night alone cos no one wants to hang out with her... well perhaps that's the point, eh?

Comment

Maybe someone should point out to her that it is a private party, not a work related function and as such you are entitled to invite or not invite anybody you like?
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Party is over. I am completely drunk It was awesome. It was a chilled out night and that is exactly what I wanted.

UM is apparently very, very pissed that she wasn't there. Oh well

Comment

HOORAY FOR AWESOME PARTY!!!!
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Glad you had a great party Keep us updated on UM's reaction. Could be fun.

Comment

Oh golly gee a single tear rolls down my cheek
                      Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed your party. I wouldn't have invited UM either

Comment

If I had to score my hangover out of 10, it would be a 20. It's a bright and beautiful summers day and I can't move.

Also, one of my co-workers is asleep on my room floor. No idea how he got there

Comment

Aaah truly the sign of a good party is when a random person or object appears in your room.

Mine was a "For Sale" sign that had a panda on it. It later transpired one of my housemates thought it was cool, pinched it out of a front garden further along our road and then proceeded to panic when he saw (or thought he saw, we were never quite clear on that) a police car.

He decided that the only course of action to avoid detection was to scramble through the back gardens of the houses until he reached ours. I am told he made a very dramatic entrance through the back door, with the sign and shouted "Help! I'm being chased by the panda police!"

He decided to hide the sign in my room (I was blissfully unconcious) and it was ever such a surprise when I woke up in the morni....err afternoon.

I'm glad you had a good time and big old rasperberries to UM!
                            "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

And not a single $^%@ was given.

Glad you had a good time CRML, it's been a rough week over there!

Quoth Gumby30 View Post
                              Aaah truly the sign of a good party is when a random person or object appears in your room.
                              And the sign of a GREAT party is: you live in the city, but wake up in a cornfield....

Comment

I don't get to social events with a lot of people my age because I have absolutely zero interest in going clubbing. I'll go to a bar with someone if they want to drink, but I'll order either water or a soda (I don't like alcohol). I'd certainly be irritated if the person "in charge" was taking the group from one club to another. I'd be bored out of my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X