X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my cousin

My cousin (she works at the Mal of Wart) posted this on her facebook page:

Don't even glare at me lady, you're the one who named your kid Marco, and yelled his name in the store... You asked for it!

I love that girl!
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Polo!

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

LOL!!! That's something I just might do, in the right mood.

"If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Yeah, the customer was rather asking for it, there. Pity the kid who'll have to grow up hearing that all his life...he'll probably ask to go by Mark instead.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Pity the kid who'll have to grow up hearing that all his life...he'll probably ask to go by Mark instead.
          Yep, he'll have to deal with that.

Reminds me of a girl I once knew named Christmas. I met her some years ago on vacation--she was the older sister of one of my brother's friends. Anyway she hated her name because of all the jokes, and usually went by Christie instead. In fact, I didn't know her 'real' name until her mother called her by it.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

When I worked at a supermarket last year a customer addressed her young son as 'Kanye'. How very gangsta!

Comment

Went to college with a wonderful young lady named "Wednesday." And no, her parents were not fans of The Addams Family. Funny, she went by Wendy.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
              X