Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiny Dog with Big Dreams

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wolfie
    replied
    Something I've wondered about - would it be considered cruelty to animals to keep an intact male Chiuhaha in the same room as an intact female Great Dane in heat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Crossbow
    replied
    Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    LOL

    I admit I like Pit Buauas
    Me too. That had me laughing.

    Leave a comment:


  • AccountingDrone
    replied
    Quoth Skarredmind View Post
    Or what they would be called...

    Pit Buauas

    Chiupits
    LOL

    I admit I like Pit Buauas

    Leave a comment:


  • Zellie Crescent
    replied
    Chiupits sounds cute. And that whole scene sounds funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • PepperElf
    replied
    A very small, but very viscous gossip?

    Leave a comment:


  • Skarredmind
    replied
    Or what they would be called...

    Pit Buauas

    Chiupits

    Leave a comment:


  • Marmalady
    replied
    Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    there's this tiny little chihuahua mix dancing around outside our fence trying to court his dog, which is a full size adult pit bull
    Am I the only one wondering just what the offspring would look like?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andara Bledin
    replied
    He came back tonight.

    Out front, seeking some hot doggie lovin'.

    No idea what happened, tho, as we weren't keeping him company and he stopped being out there when we checked again later.

    ^-.-^

    Leave a comment:


  • Food Lady
    replied
    Hahahahaha I love this whole scenario.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andara Bledin
    started a topic Tiny Dog with Big Dreams

    Tiny Dog with Big Dreams

    So, my brother was staying over for a few days so that he could attend an interview. While here, he had his dog because she's in heat - he has some delusion about breeding her or something - and he's got intact males back at the homestead.

    So, he's out on the porch when he calls me over to see something outside. I get to the door and there's this tiny little chihuahua mix dancing around outside our fence trying to court his dog, which is a full size adult pit bull.

    This little canine Cyrano is so tiny that I'm fairly certain he was out-massed by our queen, the smallest of our three felines.

    It was quite a sight, watching this diminutive Don Juan strutting and preening around outside our fence, marking up the grass on the other side of the sidewalk, and otherwise carrying on like a champ.

    He finally works up the nerve and hops through the fence to start his courtship in earnest, at which point my brother brings his dog inside to avoid any possible complications from either her acceptance or rejection.

    So now the bitch is in the bedroom, standing at the front window and whining about not being allowed to continue the mating dance, and this pint-sized paramour of hers is at our front door, pawing at it to be let in and yapping his little lungs out.

    Things went on in such a manner for a while until some people from around the corner somewhere trundled on over and collected their roving Romeo before trundling back off around the corner.

    ^-.-^
Working...
X