This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
    - But I also get alot of fun out of replays, (Borderlands (replayed 2), Fallout 3 (replayed 2), New Vegas(replayed 3 times)).
    Borderlands has awesome replay value...not just rolling a new character and playing thru again, but doing a New Game Plus with one you've already beaten it with. The higher level mob prefixes, particularly for skags, are pretty funny.
    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Speaking of Borderlands, had a message from my friend a couple of weeks ago saying Borderlands 2 on pre order, are we getting the 4 pack between us again?
      I replied with.. sent you my share of the money

As for Fallout 3 & NV, I daren't confess to how many hours Steam has me logged for. I've played both several times & keep adding mods to get more & more out of the games

I have a few games I picked up in the Steam sales that I haven't even started yet.... I must get round to those soon.
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I haven't played video games too often, preferring to stick with the cardboard version of crack. I did, however, play Dragon Age: Origins for 4 days straight...well not literally. It was more like "go to work, get home, play DAO, sleep, repeat"

I'm definitely getting Borderlands 2, though. I loved the first game.
        Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

I'm currently playing DAO. It's a neat game...I just have issues with sandbox games though. Not sure what it is. I have the some trouble with Skyrim.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

You know... I've had Borderlands since back when it was still relatively new and have spent all of 4 minutes in the game... Maybe I should actually play it, sometime.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              I'm currently playing DAO. It's a neat game...I just have issues with sandbox games though. Not sure what it is. I have the some trouble with Skyrim.
              I need some direction in my games. Go here. Get this. Kill boss. I can handle that. Stumble around and accidentally wander into an area that's 10 levels higher than me, not so much.
              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Yeah, that seems about right.

They're like prettier Minecrafts....you can do whatever you want, but hey, watch out for that impossibly hard to kill Enderman! >.<
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Anyone else have really weird dreams based on games you play? After marathoning KH3D and an LP of Crisis Core, my dreams are seriously messed up.
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                    Anyone else have really weird dreams based on games you play? After marathoning KH3D and an LP of Crisis Core, my dreams are seriously messed up.
                    Not usually. The last game that actually gave me dreams was after I powered through Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 in a couple of weeks, and I had nightmares of husks attacking.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh, yeah. I've had loads of freaky dreams based on whatever my current obsession has been.

Usually, they're just really weird and outside of my normal dream patterns and I tend to spend the day after trying to figure out what the hell was going on in them.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        You know... I've had Borderlands since back when it was still relatively new and have spent all of 4 minutes in the game... Maybe I should actually play it, sometime.

^-.-^
                        Especially if you have a good friend to play co-op, it can end up hilarious in parts
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                          It takes a alot to pull that effect (the most recent was after a week screwing around with Technic for Minecraft I started seeing everything in blocks in my dreams.) but if I'm not in the best of shape it's easier.

The most memorable I was playing through Diablo while having a very nasty bout of the flu. Because of the flu, I was overheating everywhere but my feet which were ice cold and I had almost no energy. My dream had me in hell (think fire and brimstone style) with my legs frozen in two giant ice blocks making me unable to move. It was not a fun night for me. I uninstalled the game the next day and haven't touched it or it's subsequent games since.
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Yes, I do have game related dreams. Normally its game systems overlayed over a 'real life scenario' but it can be freaky.

lordlundar, yeah, I think that would have made me do the same!
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Heh Minecraft = "notch's successful implementation of digital crack"

World of Tanks is swapping between fun (quoting me "hehehehe annnnnd SMITE")and infuriating (quoting me "Your driving freaking tanks. Act like it!").

I'm currently playing the Borderlands expansions. And the humour is funny as hell! Much like Old World Blues (best. New Vegas. Expansion. EVAH!) - "This company is run by children. LITERALLY. I report to a 5 yr old Admiral. God-damn neoptism."
                              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Just beat KH3D's (freaking evil) bonus boss. I feel accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                                X