• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's October. Halloween is coming.

So share your ghost stories!

More importantly:

It's October. Winter is coming.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

A really close friend's Birthday is on Halloween.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I dont have any ghost stories, needless to say a hospital can be a creepy place to roam in the middle of the night. Ghosts stay away from me though. I think its I scare them.

Also, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

Comment

I wonder what kind of traffic I'll get here. I'm upstairs in a condo complex; don't know if people will venture up the stairs or not. I haven't decided yet if I'll even be home. The last 4 years in my apartment we didn't get anyone; which was fine with me because it would have meant running up and down the stairs every time the doorbell rang. But here at least the kids would have to come up the stairs to ring the bell so we'll see.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            More importantly:

That IS the scary story.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
              A really close friend's Birthday is on Halloween.
              My brothers birthday is the first, his wife's is the 30th.

Comment

I know loads of ghost stories; I also live fairly near to Pluckley, which is the most haunted village in England. XD

Pluckley Ghost Stories
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

I've seen the same apparition of a little girl on two different occasions on my paper route, which I've told the story on here somewhere before. That is what switched me from skeptic to open-minded skeptic.

One of my BFFs has an excellent story. We shall call her S. She was at K's property, which is out in the middle of nowhere, and has a nice big barn. Admittedly, it's old and creepy looking. Anyways, S is out in the barn doing whatever, when the lights suddenly go out. The horses begin to freak. S tries to open the barn door, but it's locked. She starts calling out to K's son and his friends to let her out.

After about a minute, the light comes on, and from the light, a coffee can full of nails and nuts and screws and stuff falls down and spills all over the floor. This is a light hanging in a big, open space in the barn...there's no shelves up there the coffee can could have fallen from. The door unlocks, and S storms out and over to the house. She comes in and see's K's sons in the living room, and starts SCREAMING at them. K comes out and asks what's up. S tells K what happened. K says that no one's left the house in the last half hour...

There are more stories about that barn. I don't have any personal experiences with it, though. Whatever is haunting it doesn't seem to care for K or myself.
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Eireann do you want GHOST stories or just scary stories in general?

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    More importantly:

It's still really warm up here. Like 20C or higher most days. Hopefully the warm weather will carry until Halloween so I don't catch a chill on my way back from the numerous amount of parties between the 26 and 31.

Though as they say, A long summer means a long a winter.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

It's October

Really Big Craft Show is coming.

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Ghost stories, scary stories, whatever. Come on, people!

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post

It's still really warm up here. Like 20C or higher most days. Hopefully the warm weather will carry until Halloween so I don't catch a chill on my way back from the numerous amount of parties between the 26 and 31.

Though as they say, A long summer means a long a winter.
                          It's getting warm-er up here. I think today was around 28C.

Which means that I can join Jester in drinking my slushies while you guys are bundled up.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The house my parents live in is haunted by a man and a cat. I've never seen the man myself but he did wake me up once by whispering my name in my ear. Another time he nearly knocked me out of my bed by jumping on it. On my last visit home this past July I felt the cat walking along the bed.
                            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

It's October

Really Big Craft Show is coming.

Now, THAT is scary!

Comment

Working...
                              X