Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sent out mine.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• just bought my cards today, I've got a busy couple of days going on, thats making things interesting.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I sent mine out yesterday' but didn't see the postal code update for Pixilated. Hope it still gets there.

Comment

• looks Like I'm doing glitter this year on the cards I bought....its not to bad....
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
            Irv, you do know that we will pick up your outgoing mail as well right?
            Yeah.

I just go to the counter to send off my international cards, since I don't know exactly how much postage to put on and am too lazy to look it up.

Then I just hit up the stamp machine, stamp all my US cards and drop them in the chute.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Yeah.

I just go to the counter to send off my international cards, since I don't know exactly how much postage to put on and am too lazy to look it up.

Then I just hit up the stamp machine, stamp all my US cards and drop them in the chute.
              I'm just gonna stop at the post office and say "I need 4 stamps to Canada"; I used to bring in the cards after I addressed them but I don't bother anymore. I just have to make sure I put the right stamps on the right envelopes.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                I sent mine out yesterday' but didn't see the postal code update for Pixilated. Hope it still gets there.
                My apologies, FenigDurak ... I think that's what comes of drifting too far down Memory Lane ...

Canada Post is pretty good, so it'll likely get here. We had a letter show up that had nothing but a damp ink smear where the address had been, and they got it to us anyway.

Comment

• This is what happens when I don't procrastinate.

Comment

• Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                    This is what happens when I don't procrastinate.
                    I was worried about that with some of you early birds!

Comment

• Got smiley's card today

Not sure where to put them all....in my apartment I just stood them all over my bookcases but they're not in the living room here. Hmmm....

Comment

• Halfway through making my cards. I feel so far behind already getting cards from other people lol.
                        My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                        It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

• I have the cards and the labels. White-out included.

The should be on the way by the 1st.

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Quoth Bandit View Post
                            I have the cards and the labels. White-out included.
                            White-out comes in glitter?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post

Ya never know, Dalesys......

B
                              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Mayyyyyybe. I'm just sayin'
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X