Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Christmas Card Exchange! Tallies are closed! Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Fenig Durak and Smileys today.

I must ask, Smiley, because I'm nosey as Hell and I do not mean anything at all by this. Is that you and your husband on the back?
    Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 11-18-2012, 06:32 AM.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
      Is that you and your husband on the back?
      Yes, it is. We add our picture to every card we send out.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        Yes, it is. We add our picture to every card we send out.
        Got your card yesterday (and FenigDurak's.) You and Hubs have outdone yourselves this year - simply beautiful.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          Halfway through making my cards. I feel so far behind already getting cards from other people lol.
          Don't feel bad...like I said earlier, I don't start mine until after Thanksgiving, so I haven't even started yet. I have some card stuff on my table but I haven't even dug out all my stickers. (and the card stuff is slowly getting buried by all the other shit that collects on my table)
          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 11-18-2012, 03:36 PM.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I can just hear it: "Hi. I'm EricKei/Bandit and I'm a ..."

... forceably enrolled in the Andy Jackson 12-Step ...

...they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles
            They ran through places where dagnabbit couldn't go...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
              I can just hear it: "Hi. I'm EricKei/Bandit and I'm a ..."

... forceably enrolled in the Andy Jackson 12-Step ...

...they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles
              They ran through places where dagnabbit couldn't go...
              Honey, did you get dropped on your head again?

I think it should be quite obvious by now that we're all addicted to CS.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• got smiley eagle's card yesterday

so glad to be back here
                Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Not sure where to put them all....in my apartment I just stood them all over my bookcases but they're not in the living room here. Hmmm....
                  We've received three so far. My wife puts them up on the inside of our front door. I think she uses tape, but she sticks the back of the card to the door so it can be opened and read at will.

I have most of the supplies for putting mine together. I'm not sure if they'll get out before about December 10, but I'll sure give it a try!
                  I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                  - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                  - IPF

Comment

• I got Smiley's on Friday and a couple more today.

Mine won't be going out the door until the week after Thanksgiving, but they should be on their way by the end of the month.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Step one down - picked up my cards from my house today, but couldn't find my package of labels, so hope to swing by the store this weekend.

Get them filled out, then visit the post office for stamps, and I'll be good to go.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• I got no mails today

Comment

• Got Fenig Durak's today
                          Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• got 4 already....just been REALLY busy to update on here.

Smiley
                            Fendrik
                            Dave1982
                            monica
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• FenigDurak and Monica came to my house today in card form.

Comment

• Cards are DONE!!! Now to get to the post office to get stamps, and they'll be on their way.
                                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                                X