Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... so many ground coffee shops. I'm starting to feel a bit embarrassed; tho I'm a practiced coffee drinker, I mostly drink instant.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

No problems. I've only ever used their actual stores so didn't realise their customer service wasn't up to scratch.

This seems to be the site Coffeedrinker was talking about: http://www.hasbean.co.uk/
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Found Has Bean, posted the same questions I did to the other site, and have already heard back from them with answers to every question, with the answers just as simple and straightforward as the questions, and very friendly to boot!

Too bad I neither live in England nor drink coffee, as Has Bean would have just earned a new customer!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I appreciate the new sites in the UK. sadly it is a bear and a half to get gifts for family in the uk. I can buy them here and spend an arm and leg to ship and they might get there on time. or I buy them in the uk, spend and arm and a leg and shipping costs nothing and they get it on time.

Really hard choice...LOL

Comment

For me the choice is much simpler, at least in this instance.

I can spend about $50 here to buy my sister the amount of coffee I wanted to send her, and spend about $50 more to ship it from here to there.

Alternatively, I can spend about $50 over there to send her about the same amount of coffee, maybe slightly less, and spend about $7 more to have them deliver it.

Pretty easy decision for me, honestly.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
            X