Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current count is 3774. I'm so happy that the words are flowing so much better this year for me.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

AHH! *flails*

Brain! WHY U NO COOPERATE??

Can't concentrate on my story tonight. I know what I want to say, but everything else looks shinier >.<

Anybody else having issues?
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        AHH! *flails*

Brain! WHY U NO COOPERATE??

Can't concentrate on my story tonight. I know what I want to say, but everything else looks shinier >.<

Anybody else having issues?
        Haven't written anything for the last three days. >_<
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Ohnoz!

What do you think it will take to get our muses to behave?

I'm considering the power of alcomahols.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
            Ohnoz!

What do you think it will take to get our muses to behave?

I'm considering the power of alcomahols.
            Hm. Intriguing. Let's ask the Almighty Bill Murray what he thinks.

Bill?

IIIIII LIKE IT!

Praise be to Grog-Boozith, From Whom All Nectar Flows.

Comment

Brilliant!
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Was on track until last night. Only got about 700 words down yesterday, because I had Important Shit™ to do. Hopefully today I can get caught up again.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I spent the first and second prepping for a Dia De Los Muertos party, and so wrote nothing. Then sunday nothing happened either. But I've hit 6k and hope to almost catch up to 10k today.
                  My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

About 10k words I think; though it's a continuation of a 15k story I had before November started (the story is 25k words and counting at the moment). The end scenes of this story are in site at least. (Which is good, Google Drive tends to get unstable around the 25k word mark it seems)

Comment

Still under 8000....grr, falling behind. Having a monster cold did not help. Gotta get focused.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm a little over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. Election results keeping me distracted. But I think I can make goal tonight. 10K FTW!
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'd say that's great...but the lack of sleep thing has to blow.

And hit 10K! W00T!
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Just squeezed over 10k tonight.

One thing I'm also doing this year is challenging myself to use Thesaurus.com's word of the day everyday in my novel. Today's word was franchise, as in the right to vote. Yesterday's word was climacteric.
                            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Soooo.... totally flailing at the start, I've managed to actually put words on paper, today.

Only got 545 so far, but now that I have a jumping off point, I can start letting the words flow.

Today was the first day of the rest of Bes' life.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

20k!!! WOOHOO!!! I think this is the first time I've ever been ahead of the daily total by this much.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X